Avoid me

We were sitting in a restaurant when someone said

''Hey i didn't know that you were coming here today?'' she said and approached us

''Mary what are you doing here? Hardin said, i noticed that he was kind of nervous, more then before. Was he hiding something from me?

''I'm here with friends, oh hey you are here too,'' she said looking at me with her annoying face

''Yeah, your eyesight is perfect'' i said with an evil smile.

''Yeah whatever, anyways Hardin see you tomorrow?'' she said and left

''Why does she have to see you tomorrow Hardin?'' 

''She is just crazy Tess, didn't you notice yet?'' i didn't answer him, i just smiled a bit showing that i'm ok but in reality i wasn't. The thought of her seeing Hardin was killing me and Hardin being nervous wasn't just a coincidence.

''You done?'' he asked me after we ate.

''Yeah,'' we went to the hotel. The ride was silent, i didn't have anything to say. i was thinking about what happened before. Mary didn't leave my mind. after a while we were at the hotel, we went to the room and i kept noticing, Hardin looking my way every time.

''Tess, why aren't you talking to me?''

''I'm just tired Hardin, that's all''.

''Ok go to sleep then'' he said kissing my forehead, i smiled and went to the bathroom, took a shower and went to sleep without telling him anything, besides 

''Good night Hardin''

''Night love,''

When i woke up Hardin was already gone to work. I decided to leave him a message saying that was sorry for how i acted yesterday. I went outside to have breakfast, after walking and eating my croissant i noticed that my feet were leading me to the office that Hardin works in now. I decided to pay a surprise visit to him, because of my yesterday's behavior. i went to Starbucks, bought 2 coffees and went upstair to his room. 

Hardin's pov

I was doing my usual boring work when i got a message form Tessa. I was worried about her. She avoided me yesterday. I opened the message

''Hey love sorry for my yesterday's behavior, i wasn't fighting fair, hope you are not mad at me.'' God what did i do to deserve her. I wanted to answer her, when that snake came into my room.

''Why are you smiling?'' she said leaning at the door.

''Shut up and go Mary, you have caused enough problems.'' she didn't listen, instead she came closer and leaned on my table. I stood and went to her.

''Listen you bitch..'' she interrupted me

''Shh, why so rude?'' she said putting her hand on my mouth.

''My bad i only brought 2 coffees, but it's ok, i see you can share in together,'' someone said behind me.

Who do you think it was?