Shopping

We had a very rough night, but this night added some good and pleasurable memories. Every time that we are together i feel like i have done the right thing saying yes to the man that i love the most in this world. After talking about the tattoo on his leg i realized that the tattoo was really meant for me and my sociopath brain was lying to me. It was meant to be a wedding surprise kind of thing and i was supposed to know about that only the night of the wedding. I decided to surprise him and get one too on the same place where he did. But i was going to do that closer to the wedding day. 

In the morning. 

I woke up, full of energy, it seemed that i had to be tired after last night but i wasn't. There was a strange smile on my face when i stretched my hand and noticed the ring on my finger. I couldn't believe that i was an engaged woman at the age of 19. I have never thought i would get married so soon. But i didn't care about the age anymore. He changed me, he changed me for good. I didn't realize how life could be till i met him. He showed me that life can be interesting if i want to. I had the best friend, the parents that loved me to death but something was missing in my life and that was him. I was deep in my thoughts when i heard him snore and he started to move. 

''Good morning love,'' he said with his morning, raspy voice which i loved a lot and which was also driving me crazy

''Good morning,'' i said pecking his lips.

''Babe i have a morning breath''

''I don't care,'' i sat on top of him. He could barely open his eyes because of the light that was coming through the window. The light was right on him and when i got closer i saw his eyes, which were shining green. We were examining each other like we were some sort of statues. 

''You are so perfect'' he said putting some hair behind my ear

''I'm lost in you eyes Hardin,'' he pecked my lips and rolled me over so he was on top of me. I was only wearing panties and Hardin was just in boxers so it was really hard to resist each other. We were in the middle of a make out session when i remembered that we had a place to be right now.

''Hardin.''

''what?''

''We have to get up, we have places to be''

''It can wait,'' he said kissing my neck

''No it cant, we have to choose a dress. And you have to call Mr Vance for my job''

''ahh, damn it,'' he stood up and went to change. I heard him call someone whom i assumed was Mr Vance.

''Yeah yeah she will be there. Ok bye thank you. he hung up the phone and i started to ask him questions like a kid. Seemed that i had to got there today for a small interview. I was nervous but at the same time i was excited. We went out to the shops to try some clothes on for Hardin and me. We were at the shop, Hardin was trying on some more suits, everything was fine but there was one thing that was driving me crazy and i had the biggest desire to leave this shop as soon as possible...

What happened at the shop?

Why did Tessa want to leave?