A date?

We were in the middle of the bike road with Mike. It was actually good, i took my mind off everything, i nearly forgot about Hardin. It was really fun, we visited some places in Paris that no tourist i think has been. 

''Thank you for today Mike, it was really good. I didn't know Paris had so many amazing places''

''Yeah it was my pleasure. But i wanna take you to drink some coffee or even water cause i'm starving after the ride and i think you do too.''

''Actually you read my mind. I'm starving we went to the nearest cafe.''

''Next time i'm taking you to places that don't involve bikes.'' i didn't say anything and he continued ''It was a nice date, i want to repeat it,'' he said drinking his coffee

''Hold on, a date?''

''Yes... what else?''

''It was not a date Mike, we were just hanging out as friends. I'm engaged''

''what? then why did you come to the bike ride with me?''

''I'm sorry but i didn't know that engaged people cant ride bikes.''

''God damn it, why are you telling em this now?''

''I'm leaving.'' i said putting some cash on the table and leaving

''Tessa.. Tessa wait,'' i didn't pay attention to him and walked faster. I heard footsteps coming closer. He turned me around and said

''Screw that dude,'' he came closer to kiss me but i punched him in the face 

''What the hell do you think you are doing?'' i yelled at him

''You knew well enough that i have a crush on you and you still hung out with me, don't you think its a bit odd?'' he said coming closer to me and i was going back as well.

''It was 7 years ago Mike, what the hell are you talking about? i thought you were over it''

''well guess i'm not''

''I'm sorry i couldn't guess by the weather change that you still have feelings for me and don't come closer to me. Bye.'' i said catching a cab and going to the hotel on my way i took my phone and turned it on to see 46 messages from Hardin and a lot of missed calls. I decided to read the message which said

''I'm sorry Tess, its not what you think really, she manipulated me. i wasn't even near her by the time you called me. Come to my office.''

The message was sent 30 minutes ago so it meant that he is still waiting for me. I went to his office. Got to his floor. There were so many girls and even tho i was mad at Hardin i wanted to talk with him about what just happened with Mike. I felt like he needed to know. 

''Excuse me, where is Mr Scott?'' i asked a girl who looked less sluttier then the others.

''He is out for lunch, but he will be back in 10 minutes.'' she said with a slight smile

''Ok thank you''

''Do you have an appointment?''

''Umm no, actually i'm his Fiance and he told me to come here lie 30 minutes ago so yeah...''

''Ohh such a pleasure to see you Ms..?''

''Tessa, you can call me Tessa.''

''Ok Tessa, you can go and wait in his room''

''Ok thank you'' The second i opened his door i saw something reallyyyyy bad which made my heart beat thousand times faster....

What did she see?

Was Hardin there?

Was he with a girl?

(Author's note)

Hey guys, its not connected with the story but i had to say this cause all i can think of, is him right now...

RIP Cameron Boyce. He was such a good actor. I couldn't stop crying for a whole hour. I'm the generation that grew up with his movies and TV shows.

This chapter is dedicated to him.

Rest In Peace Young Legend...