He messed up...

''You know, you haven't changed a bit, you are the same Hardin who has a lot of girls and doesn't give a shit about how people, who actually care about him feel.

''If that's what you think of me, than you can leave.''

''Gladly..'' i said walking to the restaurant to get my bag. I saw Kim looking at me and also Jess but i didn't give a damn about anyone right now so i ran outside and catched a cab. I noticed that i don't have my phone so i asked the driver to return to the restaurant and what i saw made my day even worse... 

I saw Jess and Hardin kissing in front of the restaurant. My heart broke into 100 pieces. I couldn't believe that i trusted this man, i lived with him, i gave him everything, i gave up on people i loved, just to be with him and he is here kissing another girl. After i came out of trance i told the driver to go back to the hotel. When i was getting out of the room i heard the hotel phone ring, I didn't pick it up and went down.

''Excuse me ma'am, are you from room ***?''

''Yes i'm, i mean i was. Why?''

''You got a call''

''I didn't hear it sorry,'' i said and started to walk, hoping that she wouldn't ask any other questions but i was wrong

''Ma'am, a woman named Kim called us and asked us to connect with your room, shall we tell her something?''

''Yes, tell her that i'm ok,'' i slightly smiled and went outside to catch a cab. 

Hardin's pov. 

''Hardin i don't wanna be her anymore, lets go to your place''

''Um you are talking to much,'' i said kissing her and biting her lip. We were standing outside of the restaurant. I was enjoying the moment, when i heard someone clear their throat

''Hardin''

''Oh Kimmey, hello. How long have you been here?''

''Enough to know whats going on'' i could see she was very mad, but i want in a position to care

''Nothing is going on, i was just making out with this chick and you interrupted me''

''I'm not a chick,'' Jess yelled at me 

''Shut up, you are,'' i yelled back

''Hardin i think you need to go home and solve your problems''

''I don't have any problems Kim, i could barely stand in one place

''Don't you remember that there is someone waiting for you at home''

What? i thought you were single? Jess said crossing her hands on her chest

''Pff no there is not, i live alone Kim''

''Hardin are you out of your mind? What about T..'' i interrupted her

''Jess, honey can you go inside? i have to deal with this woman right now.'' i rolled my eyes and waited for Jess to leave

''Ok, first of all i don't want Jess to know about Tessa and second, she made it pretty clear that she doesn't want me anymore''

''Hardin come down from heaven, its Tessa we are talking about, the one whom you love more then yourself, i know that you are hell drunk right now but that doesn't give you the right to talk about her like that, knowing that you done mean it.'' I didn't say anything because she was right.

''i was trying to protect her form Jess''

''Protect Tessa by kissing another girl in front of her?''

''fuck i messed up. Do you know where she is?''

''i thought she went back to the hotel but i tried to call the reception and ask them to connect with your room but she didn't pick up''

''Why didn't you call her instead of calling the hotel?''

''Because she was on her way back to take her cellphone which she left here and she saw you kissing Jess and turned around.''

''Fuck fuck fuck,'' i said hitting the wall as hard as i could.

''hold on,'' Kim said taking out her phone. ''Its from the hotel''

''Yes?''

''She said?''

''Ok thank you, do you know where she went?''

''Ok thanks''

''What did they say?''

''They said that she was there, she had luggage and she told them to say that she is ok.''

''Did they know where she went?''

''No they only saw her sitting in a cab.''

''What did i do...''

Where did Tessa go?

Was she in trouble?

Is she going to forgive Hardin?