Proud daddy...

I got back from the job interview, waiting for the next day to come soon because it was going to be my first day at work. I was heading to the hotel where Hardin probably is right now. I was excited for this new page of my life, so excited that i nearly forgot about the wedding. I made it to the hotel, Hardin was in the room already getting his clothes off. 

''Hello sexy.'' he didn't see me so i think i scared him. He turned around with a wide smile on his face.

''Hello beautiful,'' he came closer to me and pecked my lips.

''what's that smile for?''

''I think i might get a good offer at work. Josh said something about my salary' getting high and stuff and i'm 98 percent sure that he was telling the truth.''

''OMG i'm so happy for you,'' i was jumping up ad down like a baby. I hugged him and after a while he remembered

''Shit, i'm such a bad fiance. I forgot to ask you about your interview. How did it go?''

''It went well actually. Mr Vance wasn't there so a young man was taking the interview. And guess what? I got the job and starting from tomorrow i'm officially working at Vance Publishing.''

''I'm so happy for you my girl. And i'm also a very proud daddy.'' he smirked at the end and pecked my lips. the kiss got heated and he said the following thing

''I was actually planning on taking a shower while you were gone, but now that you are here, we can take it together. what do you say?'' he was talking very quietly and made his voice sound so deep. He didn't have a shirt on. It was like a dream and i couldn't say no to him. I wanted to take a shower with him, knowing where it would lead. We got into the shower and as i was thinking, it was not about getting cleaned, we did everything besides cleaning ourselves. With him, i felt complete. I felt secured and most importantly i felt happy. He was standing right behind me so i felt every inch of his body on mine. He was kissing my neck while his hands very travelling here and there on my body. I was barely standing on my feet. Next thing he did was pinning me to the wall and thrusting the life out of me. I didn't have the need of sitting because my legs where folded on his waist. We made it outside to the bedroom and continued the session. 

''It gets more amazing every time,'' he said out of breath.

''Yeah... yeah it does.'' I was so tired at this point that didn't have the energy to get up and cook something for us to eat. So Hardin suggested to have dinner outside. I gladly agreed on that. I didn't know what he did this time but i couldn't walk. I was barely moving my legs and people started to stare at me. I looked like i just broke my leg. Which of course made Hardin laugh

Stop laughing, i tried to say without laughing myself. We got food, ate our dinner and while we were walking back to the hotel Hardin asked me the following questions which i didn't have the answer to...

What was the question?