Hardin, nice to meet you.

When they approached me i didn't know how to react so i just looked outside the window trying to act that i was looking at something, while Hardin was putting their bags away. I didn't turn around but i was smart enough to look through the window to see whatever they were doing or talking about. The stewardess came and asked them to take a sit as the plane was starting to move, they stood there for a second and whispered something into each other after which the girl came and sit next to me. GREAT.

I plugged my headphones and zoned out. I woken up to someone talking and moving their seats back and forth, i got pissed and just stopped trying to sleep even though i was dying to do so. I just knew it was pointless.

She was moving all the time, shifting sides or going out to use the restroom. After another bathroom visit, Hardin shifted seats and came to sit next to me. I didn't look at him, but i realized that i wasn't the only one annoyed with her movements all the time. After the endless thoughts  i heard someone say something.

''Hi Tessa'' I turned around to see a dorky, smiley face looking at me. 

''So now I'm not a chick?'' i said annoyed and turned away.

''I'm sorry i was rude to you then, i really am. It was also my fault that i spilled the coffee.''

''Whatever....''i said without looking at him

Seconds later the girl came and noticed that Hardin switched seats and was now next to me, she started to say something but i didn't hear as i was wearing headphones. I was smart enough to  turn down the volume of the music to hear whatever she was saying

''Why are you next to that'' . she said pointing at me like i was some sort of a disgusting animal to her, but i didn't react as i was pretending that i am into music right now

''Because you annoyed me with your endless moving and going out Molly''. he said quite annoyed and angry with her.

''But i don't want you to sit next to her''.

''I'm sitting here , you are sitting there. End of discussion''.

By his tone of voice i realized that he had a brain, well maybe a small one, but at least he had one. She set down with an angry but funny for me face impression, i looked at her and couldn't stop my laughter. oopps i guess she noticed.

''Hey you! stop laughing''. she said looking in my direction but as i was pretending to be listening to music i tried to ignore her rude remark.

''She is not even listening to you calm down Molly''. Hardin said.. was he protecting me or something. I didn't realize how fast i fell asleep. When i opened my eyes, my head was on someone's shoulder and that was him. ...Hardin. 

I didn't really want to move because of the amazing scent that came from his neck. I noticed that he was READING A BOOK???

I just stayed like that for a few minutes and reality hit me when i remembered that he has a girlfriend who was sitting just beside him. I moved and looked at him, then looking at Molly to see if she was still sleeping or i had to pack my stuff and be ready for a flight through the window.

''Sorry i didn't mean to sleep on your shoulder i just... ''i was interrupted

''That's ok i kind of liked it''. he said with a cute smile plastered on his face

Like it? how can he say that when his girlfriend is sitting right next to him, but his smile it was so damn cute and he was actually hot and cute and lovely, he had very beautiful green eyes which i didn't notice from the start.

''Why are you ignoring me''? ''I'm not that bad''

''Well I'm sorry i didn't start all of this''

''That's true but you slept on my shoulder, maybe that changes something?''

''That was not meant to be, i was asleep i didn't know what i was doing''.

''Yeah of course. Good thing i was holding a book or else your head would be somewhere else"  he said with a smirk looking down at his pants 

 ''EWWW gross... ''i tried to pretend that i was going to vomit. He started to laugh, i couldn't help mine and we both started to laugh hysterically. When we came back from our little laughter he said.

''Okay lets start from the beginning. I'm Hardin''

''Tessa''

''Nice to meet you''. he said with a smile.

Oww this going to be a long flight . i thought to myself.

Author's note

(Hey guys its the end of chapter three i hope you like my story. Leave some feedback any advises or any continuation that you would like to see for this story. Good ones appreciated. :)