The Question.

After a while of talking with Thomas, we decided to go back to Hardin, as doctors didn't let anyone to visit Kim. When we entered Hardin's room we saw one person in his room whom we wouldn't like to see. And who's visit would surprise us the most. It was Hardin's mom.. Biological mom.

''What the hell are you doing here?'' Thomas yelled at her and she turned around surprised.

''what are you doing here? how did you get to Paris? as far as i know you don't have enough money to buy even a water.'' she answered back

''I landed some money from a friend.'' she answered without looking at Thomas.

''A friend?''

''Oh hell you didn't.. where is the money i gave you?'' Hardin half yelled at her

''What money son?'' she asked all innocent

''Don't act dumb, the 5000 dollar i gave you.''

''Oh that... i bought some medicine, that i told you about''

''Oh really. Cause you didn't tell me anything about buying medicine. You told me that you have to give it to someone so they wouldn't fucking rip your head off your shoulders.''

''Hardin... son... why are you talking to me like that?''

''That's funny, very funny that you are asking me that knowing the answer perfectly. But i will remind you gladly. You fucking ruined my childhood, you weren't there when i needed you, because of you i ruined my relationship with my dad accusing him of losing you. You made me the worst version of myself but fortunately there were people who made me up.'' Hardin said looking at me and his father. By this time i already had tears under my eyes.

''I'm sorry son, i really am. I know that i can do nothing to make it up to you but i will try my best.'' Hardin didn't say anything. But instead i did.

''Wait, how did you know he was in a car accident?'' i asked her and she didn't say anything for a while, it seemed to me that she was thinking what to answer or she was making up something.

''I heard form the news''

''where did you hear the news? you don't even have a television.'' said Thomas. After a long pause she answered.

''I was at friend's house by that time.''

''and how did you know which hospital he was in?''

You are asking too many questions. I need some alone time with my son.''

''what do you want?'' Hardin finally spoke

''What do you mean son? i came to see you''

''Ok cut the crap why are you here? Need 5000 dollars again?'' she didn't answer for a second

''Ha i knew that'' Hardin said leaning back in the pillow

''Actually its not 500 dollars, its 2000. I was at the casino and i lost to somebody.''

''Get the fuck out of my room.'' Hardin yelled with watery eyes. I went to him and hugged him, leaning his head on my chest while Thomas was getting rid of her. I didn't see Hardin like this before. Yes, maybe he was too angry sometimes but i have never seen him like this. It was new to me and it hurt me like hell to see him like this.

''I hate her, i hate her so much.''

''She doesn't deserve you and especially she doesn't deserve your watery eyes. No one does'' i said looking at him

''I love you.'' he said pecking my lips

''I love you.'' Then he asked me a question which made my heart bit thousand times faster...

What was the question? 

Did Hardin's mom hide something from them? 

Was it connected with the accident?