Your father...

After talking to my mom i quickly turned on the TV to see the video of Hardin punching the worker in the airport.

''Hardin look at this''

''Shit, we are on TV. well at least we became famous.''

''Hardin its not good, you may get into trouble.''

''I don't think that by punching a stupid dude will get me into jail.''

''God,'' i said sitting in the bed and burying my head in my hands. ''I hope everything turns out good, i don't want you in any more trouble.''

''I wont get into any trouble i promise. Now you need to rest, i will get a bath ready for you.'' 

''You are the best, thank you.'' he kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom. After a while of thinking i got up, took off my clothes and went to the bathroom to see him feeling the water with bubbles and lighting candles. I went to him and hugged him form behind, kissing his bare shoulders. ''If someone told me that i was going to have a romantic bath with hardin this evening i would laugh.''

''Hardin, its so beautiful

''Today is only about you, nothing is going to happen today, you are going to relax''

''What if i want something?'' i asked smirking 

''I will do whatever you want.'' We both got into the bath and sat in silence for a while. Both of us were in deep thoughts. He started to massage my shoulders and i leaned my head in his chest.

''I think i'm gonna sleep soon.''

''That's the point,'' he whispered in my ear. ''Sleep, i will carry you.'' with that i closed my eyes and drifted into a heavy sleep. I tried to open my eyes but i was too tired for that so i just felt him carry me. 

I woke up in the morning feeling very bad, i couldn't move again and my throat hurt. I started to cough and woke Hardin up

''Whats up baby?'' he siad with his morning voice, which i admired 

''I think i'm sick, my throat is killing me and my whole body is aching''. i didn't say anything and he just stood up got dressed an went out without saying where he was going.

''Hardin where are you going?''

''I will be back in 5 minutes just don't move''

''Its not that i can,'' he already left when i said that. I got a call from my mom

''Mom?''

''Hello?'' she didn't answer i just heard her breathing

''Mom whats going on?''

''Tessa..''

''Mom say something''

''Your father... Tessa.. he is in...''

What happened to Tessa's father?

Where was he?

Was it connected with the envelopes?

Health problems?

(Sorry for the short chapter guys. I'm just really busy with the finals and i hardly manage to write. But i promise i will do my best after i'm done with school.)