The dream...

I couldn't bear it in my mind. I bumped on the floor and froze, i didn't know what was happening to me, i couldn't move.

''Tessa, honey are you ok? why aren't you moving.'' I heard my mom but i couldn't answer her as much as i wanted.

''Tessa, answer me, you are worrying me.'' at the same second i came to senses and stood up quickly.

''we need to go to the hospital right now,'' i said getting out of the door and running to catch a cab. We sat in the cab and reached the hospital after 40 minutes. Those were the longest 40 minutes in my life. 

 ''Which room is Hardin Scoot in?'' i asked the nurse.

''You are his?''

''Does it matter that much,'' i said half yelling ''cant you just tell me his room number, i need to see him right now.''

''I'm sorry ma'am its against our policy.'' the nurse was interrupted by my mom

''She is Hardin Scott's wife, so could you please tel us the room number?''

''alright its the first one on the left, but we have to warn you, he doesn't open his eyes. He is unconscious right now''

''What? how long has he been like this?''

''Well he opened his eyes once and he was perfectly ok, but after that he closed his eyes and he doesn't respond to anyone. He is breathing normally but he is unconscious. I'm sorry.'' i didn't let the nurse finish the sentence i was already running to the room. When i reached the room i saw Hardin laying there, his eyes were closed and hundreds of things and cables were attached to him. I started to tear up, it hurt me to see him in this situation. I went inside, fortunately no one was in the room. I took his hand and started to talk to him as he was listening to me 

''Hey, i hope you missed me, because i did.'' i said half smiling. ''I want to tell you that i love you so much Hardin and even tho we didn't part very well, i still love you more then anything in the world. When i heard the news telling that there was a dead male body i didn't know how to react, i froze and my whole life came in front of my eyes, the moments that we shared, the kisses that we had. the nights that we spent together, those were the best days of my life and that's because i got to spend them with you. I felt useless after i heard the news. I wasn't able to speak and that's when i understood that i cant live without you.Thank you for being my side, thank you for helping me to go through a hard situation of my life. Please open your eyes Hardin. I love you and i miss you so much. Please open your eyes...'' i laid my head on his hand, closed my eyes and started to sob.

Hardin's pov.

Dreaming...

''Hardin no, stop it,'' Tessa said when i laid her on the couch and started to tickle her, ''Hardin i need to go to work and you are distracting me, if i'm late they are gonna fire me. I started to tickle her so she wasn't able to say anything.''

''I miss you too much the whole day to leave you right now.'' i said tickling harder.

''Hardin.. i cant breath..'' after a while i stopped, kissed her cheek and let her stand up. I opened the door and kissed her good bye. She went out of the house going to the road to take a car. For a second she turned around to blow me a kiss and by that time i heard horns of cars and in a second i saw a car speeding at her. The next thing i saw, was her falling down unconscious and that's what made me...

What happened to Hardin?

Was he going to open his eyes?