08 || Other Methods

Start from the beginning

The guy chuckled and before she was sucked into the crowd, grabbed her wrist. She turned annoyed.

"Come on darling one drink?" he asked. Sabrina bit her lip she wanted to stay her ground and leave him but then she also wanted to party and take her mind off things.

So she gave in.

"Ok one drink and not because you convinced me but because I'm not old enough to get one" she grumbled the last part and he nodded agreeing with her.

~~~

One drink turn into two and two turned into three and three it turned into a lot more. Sabrina hadn't noticed she had keep drinking with the dude as she was already too drunk to notice.

She was enjoying the party and she wasn't wasting anymore time. So after a shot she pulled the dude to the dance floor and started dancing.

It was like her head was only concentrating on the music and dancing. And that's why she liked doing it this way.

The guy took her by the hips and pulled her closer to him. She grinned and wrapping her arms around his neck she moved with him very intimate like.

Leaning in the red head boy kissed her and without noticing and no care in the world she kissed him back. It was a kiss with full alcohol in their system that if it wasn't for the people around them pushing things would've gone to the next level.

Sabrina smiled when he kissed her neck. "Ooh i like this" she said as he moved her hair to the side. "Girl i cant resist you anymore wanna get out of here?" he said she pouted.

"But the partys'-good" she hiccuped. The dude looked at her seeing she was very drunk to fight him. "Come one then we come back" he tried again.

With another hiccup she put up her pinky. "Promise" she said he nodded. "Promise" he said and pulled her out the door.

Sometimes Sabrina was drunk but sober enough to realize what was happening but this time she went off with the drinks for specific reasons.

She laughed when she almost tripped and leaned on the guys. "Oh god, d-did you see that?" she said and he laughed.

When they got to his car he opened the door for her. But just as she was about to get in the boys head was smashed on the window breaking the glass and falling unconscious on the floor.

Gasping she looked up to see Klaus. He was angry and his flaming eyes could show it. "Sabrina" he growled and she stood there.

"Klausy" she hugged him. The hybrid was pissed she was this drunk and worried she was almost taken.

"Bloody hell you are way past drink" he told her and she nodded. "Yup, pretty boy here bought them to me" she pointed at the boy and her eyes widen when she saw him on the floor.

"Wh-what happened to him?" she asked. Klaus rolled his eyes. "What happend he almost took you, i had to knock him out" he said like it was obvious.

He was feeling very protective over her about this situation and dissapointed.

Sabrina noticed. "You look like your head is about to boom" she did the sound of a bomb as best as she could in her drunken state.

Klaus sighed and hold her as she almost fell. "Love you're too drunk to realize he was taking you to god knows where" his anger towards the boy was one that anyone should fear.

Maybe because the male was probably taking advantage of her and she didn't even notice. He couldn't imagine this happening to Hope.

But he cared for Sabrina and so he was beyond mad. "We were going to come back" she hiccuped and he sighed. "I'm taking you back to the compound" he said and grabbing her arm pulled her up softly.

He was too fast for her and so she fell. Her laugh echoed through the streets. "I cant walk" she pouted. Klaus annoyed bent down and bridal style carried her back to the compound.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Damn Sabrina has quite the methods to forget about her problems. I think the guy she met was nice but creepy at the same time. I love how Klaus was the one to go get her and who knows maybe he was jealous maybe he wasn't it's a 50/50 percent chance.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Remember to comment they always make my day!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06