Chapter Seventy-Nine

Michael POV...

I take my auntie counsel and decide not to marry Linda. Like my auntie said I don't have to marry her to help her with her financial situation. I've helped other people in her position, and I didn't have to marry them. So, I can do the same for her.

I've been in denial about my feeling for Viviana. Maybe I'm not in the love lane yet, I'm definitely in the like you a lot lane for now. And it's exciting. I'll grin every time I think about her. Which happens a lot. I'm literally grinning right now.

"What the fuck you're smiling at? Am I being funny Michael? You_you can't do that to me, you promised you would help me." Linda shouts at the top of her lungs.

I feel guilty that I broke my promise to her because I don't like doing that. But, it's not like I'm not helping her. I simply decided not to marry her. Caren help me realized if Viviana would've married someone just to help them, while she wants a relationship with me. I wouldn't like that. In consequences, I'm not going to do that to her.

I'm such a softy. Besides my family, I don't think I've never considered other people feelings. But, that was the old me. The old me who used to think to have money is all a person needs. And that's not true at all. Now, I'm not saying money can't buy you happiness kind of shit. Because money can surely buy you tons of happiness. It's all depends on what makes you happy.

For me, since I was a kid. I've always wanted to have a big family. I know I'll be a good father. So, I don't have a problem with this part. I'm genuinely in a better place right now. And all it takes was Viviana's vagina. Just kidding.

But I would say that her vagina has a lot of power. But not that much power to make me suddenly become a better man. I think she just helps me take the step to get there.

I'm going to be thirty-seven, I have a lot of money. I've been working since the age of nineteen. Not the work at a retail store working. But being the boss of a multiple million companies. I then turn into a multiple billions company. I think I deserve a break. I think I deserve to have the life I've always dreamed off, traveling with someone who loves me for me. Someone who knows when to push my red button and when not to.

Someone who makes me happy. Someone who's happiness, sadness hard times are my priority. Which leads me straight to Viviana. She's the only one besides my family that when they're going through these things, that I'm ultimately going through them also.

"Linda, listen. I'm not saying that I'm not going to help you. It's just... I don't think we have to get married for that." She pushes my hands off her.

"Is it because of this girl that slapped you. Are you kidding me, you said it was nothing. You said it was just a game." She pushes me on the couch.

"No, it's not. And it is. No, It was." Yes, I told her about it.

Before you judge me, I didn't do it on purpose. When I started talking to her, I still had these feeling that I had for her. And we were talking about what we've been up too, it slipped. And I didn't feel the way I felt right now about Viviana. If you remember correctly, the whole hiring her was to get my revenge on her for slapping and humiliated me. Yeah? Remember? So, It wasn't intentional. Yes, I feel bad now. But, it doesn't matter. She doesn't have to know about it. It's not a lie if it was just my thought. I was thinking of it. I didn't sleep with her because of that, yes at first it was. But once I've allowed myself to know her better, I wasn't thinking about revenge. Shit.