Chapter Thirty-Six

Michael Pov....

I groan before resting my heavy head back on my pillow. I stumble the moment my bare feet plunge at the carpet in front of my bed, I grab the head of my bed to prevent my body from collapsing on the ground. I shut my eyes at the pain coming from my head.

The moment I open my eyes, the same grey sweatpants with a white V-t-shirt in my dream conceal my skin. It supposed to be a dream or I'll kill myself right now. I will not go to work today knowing that I went to Viviana house last night and made a fool of myself. No, I laugh at myself in the mirror. That was just a dream.

Undress, I made my way in the shower. When the warm water touches my skin, my muscles relax more than I expected them to. Shaking my head at the absurd idea of me went to Viviana's house. It makes me want to vomit.

Once I am done showering, I grab a black blue suit and a red tie in my closet for work this morning. I have the most important meeting this morning. I hope my PA won't come to work complaining about her resignation. Because, I won't have it today or never for that matter.

This girl for some reason thinks she is all that. First of all, she gets mad because she thought she slept with me. As if she doesn't want that. Whom will not want to sleep with me. Scoff, I grab my gold wristwatch in my night stand. Struggling to put my watch while heading at the kitchen at the same time, I cuss and toss my watch at something or someone.

What the hell she is doing here? Why is she sleeping on my couch? With her sluggish eyes still shut. She leaps to distance herself from my white expensive couch, which she stumbles upon again. Awkwardly yawning, she runs her eyes to get a better view of me or whatever. She exhaustingly sighs.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I shout. My eyebrows almost touch. She yawns another time. Her eyes are puffy and red. She was crying. But why is she here? No, no, no. Was my dream real. It wasn't a dream. It was real. It is real. What the...

I point on the couch for her to sit. While I am preparing something for her to eat, I ask her to explain what happened.

Right now, I am trying real hard to restraint myself from stabing myself. How can I made such a fool of myself with only seven glass of scotches. The ringtone of my phone makes her stop talking. So, I hurry to my bedroom to get it. It's probably my mom, I have dinner with her today.

The frown comes easily at the many missed call I have from this unknown number. I walk back to the living room. I open the message this unknown phone number sent me last night.

Hey Vi, it's me Andrea please call me right now it's an emergency. I read the message silently for a third time, but still, I am lost. Who is Andrea or Vi. Oh Vi, Viviana. Andrea. Why is someone calling her from my phone.

"Why is Andrea calling you from my phone?" Her eyes snap to meet mine.

"What?" She grabs my phone to read the message herself. She leaves me planting at the same spot. She grips her hair pacing back and forth, I guess waiting for whoever she is calling to respond.

She sits at the edge of the couch then rapidly stands back. She starts pacing back and forth again. She groans crunching the phone into her hand as she wants to break it. She points her index finger in the air to shut me up. I swallow my question. Okay.

"Oh, hey Drea." A relief smile touches the corner of her lips. "What's going on, I told you to only call at this number when it's an emergency." My number is her emergency contact.

I walk into the kitchen proceeding with my chores while she is sitting in the couch talking to Andrea. I turn the eggs. Of course, I am good at cooking. But, I wasn't in any mood to make breakfast this morning. But, since my secretary was already here at my house. I figure it'll take me more than hours to have my breakfast once I get to my office.