Chapter Sixty-Four

Hello you guys😘, please go check and vote for my second book. A Sunday Kiss. And tell me what you guys think about the first chapter so far

Viviana POV...

I've never felt so wonderful in my entire life. I didn't know that sex could have been so good. Andrea sometimes described the feeling to me. And I would be like "oh, it's sound good." But this thing that experienced last night wasn't good. Good couldn't describe it. There are no words for it. This is the best birthday present I've ever had.

I fix my hair into a bun and I put my robe on. Why put close on, he had seen me completely naked. So, I'm not worried about putting my clothes on. Especially, when I want to have sex again this morning before my flight. Though, last night Michael was acting a little strange like he didn't want to have anything to do with me. But then he proposed that we have breakfast together so I push down my worry.

He had texted me to know if I still want to have breakfast and I said yes. So, I walk in his hotel room. After my second knock the door opens.

I push myself up to kiss him good morning and he kisses me. But it wasn't what I was expected. Smiling, I walk behind him. Breakfast already on the table that we have dinner last night.

After sitting down, we begin to eat. Minutes pass by and he doesn't say anything. Usually, he'll be the one to speak to me. So, it strikes me as odd when he doesn't even give any hints that he'll talk to me this morning.

"Thank for breakfast," I say.

"No worries." He replies to me. He doesn't even bother to look at me.

After we had our breakfast in silent of course. Worry, I head to my room to get prepared for my flight.

He didn't say anything about last night as if it never happened. The only thing he said was how bad he felt he couldn't drive me to the airport. He didn't let me got into my room before he leaves this morning for an important meeting. Of course, I didn't say anything. I don't want to seem needy but that's really rude.

I look at my room for another time before I walk outside and lock the door behind me. I push the realization that I'm going without seeing him. I shouldn't sleep with him. I'm not asking for a ring or anything but him, ignoring me like that. That's a low blow.

The whole weekend was wonderful. Andrea took me out for my birthday, we had an amazing time. My father wasn't as happy with me as he used to be on my birthday. Which saddened me a little. Mr. Wright didn't even text me or emailed me not even twice to ask if I got home okay. Or to wish me a happy birthday on my actual birthday. He really is a jerk. Caren and Cece facetime me while I was preparing to go out with Andrea. So did Alex. He promised me he'll come from his business trip with my present for me.

Today is a day I wished to never happen. I have to go back to work today knowing that I'll see him today. I don't how should I be towards him. I decide to be cordial, professional. As the PA he has hired.

But nothing like that happened since its 1 pm. I haven't seen him. He isn't here and he doesn't even text me to let me know why. I am his PA, after all. I miss him. The sexual part of him. The bing from my computer take my focus from the paper I was reading.

The email is from Mr. Wright. It reads: Good afternoon miss Laurent, can you come to get something at my house. It's important. Miss Laurent?