Chapter Fifty-Five

Michael POV...

There's nothing I wouldn't do to not miss a business opportunity. When I heard that Amy Jukes is selling her publishing company. I realize it will be a good opportunity for me. Though, I must say. When I find out that Viviana like her and she is her favorite author. I've decided to take her with me to the meeting.

I don't know shit about publishing but I know if I hired the right people. If I pay them the right amount of money, this publishing company will be the best. And that's always what I'm going for.

When miss Laurent asked me if it's always about money with me. The questions surprised me. It's not always money for me. Sometimes it's about other things. Like how to make more money. Okay, whatever.

Look, it may surprise you but I want a family in the future. It's an impossible dream of mines. And dreams do become reality. So, if mines happen to become a reality, I want to be prepared. I want to give my family the best life on earth and always make them happy. I don't know who come with money can't buy happiness crap. But, still. My children will have everything they want and needs.

I have to keep on glimpsing at Viviana times and time again to stop her from rambling too much about her obsession with Amy Jukes books. It's really hard. But, I'm glad I invited her cause Jukes loves her.

"You must have a heart for books, cause I've never met anyone who Red is their favorite book of mines." Jukes takes a sip from her coffee.

She giggles. Damn, I've never seen her like this. She's so happy. Which makes me glad I ask her to come with me. And to think for a second I was going to ask Holly to come with me. I'm pretty sure Jukes wouldn't like Holly too much.

"That's what I told her," I say. Or I try to say. Jukes wasn't paying attention to me in any kind.

"So, you write?" Miss Laurent chokes on her coffee. She looks at me real quick. As if there's a secret she doesn't want me to know.

"Me? Writing? No_no I don't write. I just love reading." She tucks her invisible hair behind her ears. She's totally lying.

"There's no lover of reading who's not also a lover of writing. So, are you currently working on anything right now?" Jukes ask her. I find myself grows with curiosity about her writing secret.

"No, not currently. I used to. But, I really don't have the time to write as much anymore." She says. I didn't know she writes.

Jukes glares at her watch for a seem giving me the impression that she's about to leave. Wait, a second. She can't leave. We need to talk business. The whole time she's been here, she only talked to miss Laurent. Damn it.

"I'll love to read one of your books if you'll like." She says to miss Laurent. Her eyeball just pops out her skull.

"Yes. Yes. Oh my God yes. There's nothing I'll love more." Jukes laughs accepting miss Laurent hug.

"And I'm pretty sure since your boss is about to be the boss of my publishing company in less than five minutes. That'll be an advantage for you to publish your book, right? Congratulations, Mr. Wright." Did you hear what she said? I got the deal. I got the fucking deal. Damn, I'm good.

I stand to shake Jukes' hand when miss Laurent body flies into my arms. She's hugging me. And for a second I have to absorb where I was to my conscious. Or I would have done more than just hugging her.