Chapter Senventy-Three

Viviana POV...

As I enter the car, I thank Alex for holding the door for me. My head is pounding. I can literally feel every beating veins in my head. I'm so tired, I just want to go home and take a nap. But, I can't. My fly leaves at 9:30pm and it's 8:45pm. The only nap I'm going to be able to take is if Alex doesn't talk and let me sleep while he drives me to the airport.

If it wasn't for my pride, I would've ask Mr. Wright for some days off to go to Florida like Andreas has proposed. But, I'm done with asking him for favors. I don't want anything to do with him. And since we decided it's best if we didn't sleep with each other anymore, I don't want to lead him on thinking I want more than a professional relationship with him.

Every time my mind reminded me that I'm going to Florida my grandmother house. With all of my family from my mother side there, my heart skips a beat.

I don't even know what happened, I talked to my grandpa not long ago. He told me everything was fine. I mean, he was coughing most of the time while talking to me but I thought it was just a simple cold. He assured me everything was fine. He went to the doctor, the doctor said he was doing fine.

I was surprised when my grandma called Monday night to tell me grandpa was sick. He wants all of us with him. I  wanted to tell her that sounds like someone that know they're going to die kinda of things. But, I didn't. I didn't want to speak my thoughts. The power of the tongue and such.

Since I didn't want to ask Mr Wright for the week off. I decided that I'm going there friday after work and come back Sunday afternoon for work. And that's the only reason for me sitting in the plane right now.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine." Andreas touches my legs. M like to stop my shaking legs. I have these feelings that nothing's going to be fine after today. And I can't shake it off. But I smile at her.

"I really appreciate that you come with me." I tell her sincerely. My dad couldn't come with me. So, Andrea being the best Best Friend that she has decided to go with me.

"Anything for my girl." She says.

As the loud music playing through my ear fades away, I slowly begin to zone out until everything went dark.

My body swing side by side as if someone is trying to wake me up. So, I slightly open my eyes. Andreas smiles at me.

"We've lended, wake up." A tired yawn makes me straight my body up on the chair.

Since Andreas has rented a car when booking our plane ticket, we go to check the car. With no arguments, she takes the key and tell me that I can go rest inside while she put our baggages in the car. I'm grateful for that but I couldn't let her. So, I help her with them. As she types the address of the hospital, I press the power bottom to ignore Mr Wright call.

After an hour of driving, we finally arrive at the hospital. While Andreas looking for a parking spot, I notice a familiar face with his phone over his hear. He dries something in his eyes, he looks like he's crying. Before I can say his name, he enters the car. That's my uncle. Or I'm pretty sure that's uncle Mat.

Andrea and I stand in front of the receptionist desk while she looks for the room number. Her bright smiles changes to a gloomy one. What? She gives me the room, almost whisper it to us.