Chapter Seventy

Viviana POV...

As everyone assemble their belonging to head out of the door. Andrews walks up to me as usually, which is annoying because the last thing I want right now is a relationship. I mean I know that Mr. Wright and I wasn't in a relationship. However, when he broke it off weeks ago. It feels like a breakup. I've never experienced that before. And let me tell you, its the worst. Especially, when he's your boss.

I can try to ignore him all I could, it'll never work. He's my boss. So, I've stopped trying to ignore him and decided that I'm going to be as professional as possible.

"Hey, you're coming tonight at the ball?" Andrews asks me. I rapidly glimpse at him across the room. I hate when I do that. Because every time I did that, he's always caught me doing it.

I clear my throat after I finish fixing my purse. Which Andrews asks to carry for me.

"I can't come. My best friend and I had planned to go out tonight, and I can't cancel on her." Andrews nods with understanding.

"I get it. Do you want to have lunch together or you..." The knock on my office door makes both of us glimpse at the door.

I sit straight when his head pokes inside the room. His facial expression changes when he sees Andrews in my office. Suddenly, I feel the urge to explain what Andrews is doing in my office.

"I have a business lunch I want you to accompany me in, I'll wait for you downstairs." He says before he closes my office door.

I look at Andrews with an apology glimpse. He smiles at me before he tells me its fine and he understands.

The whole ride from wherever we're going is silent. He's in on his phone doing whatever and I'm in mine playing bubble shooter. Finally, the car comes to a stop. His chauffeur opens the door for us. He let me goes first and I smile at the chauffeur before thanks him for holding the door for me.

I sharp in a breath when he places his hand on my waist to guide me inside this fancy restaurant. Once the girl at the front desk sees him, she smiles and walks to greet him before guides us to our table.

There's nobody here, we've been at the restaurant for the last five minutes and no one is here. There isn't any business meeting. It's just us. I feel my blood boils.

"Thank you." I thank the server after she gives me the menu.

I place the menu on the table aside from me, as he opens him and starts reading it.

"Are you going to the ball tonight?" He asks, his sight still reading the menu.

"No, I'm not," I respond.

"Why not?" He questions. I want to curse him so bad that it hurts. I miss him so bad. I never thought that that is was possible to be with someone almost 24/7 and still miss this person.

"What we're doing here? This is not a business deal Mr. Wright and since it's not if you excuse me. I'm going to leave now." I take my purse to walk out.

"It is a business meeting. I am your boss if I said it's a business deal then it is. So, sit down." He says in a hushed tone. I sit back down.