Chapter Thirty-Five

Viviana's POV...

      My body becomes alarm at the same time my heart starts to batter. I rapidly race to the kitchen and grab a knife.

      "You hear that?" Mrs. Johnson whispers to me and I nod. I press my index finger over my mouth to shut her. I point for her to return in her room. At first, she didn't want to but after she saw that I won't take no for an answer she went to her room and locks the door. Tip toing, I make my way to the door. Slowly, I peek at the door hole. I jump grabbing the lock at the door to open for him.

       What is he doing here? He learns over the door dresses in a white t-shirt and sweatpants. He's swaying side to side. He skans me from head to toe. His sight halts to my waist. The way he smiled and frowns his brows oblige my eyes to look where his eyes were focusing on.

      I jump racing to my room. I was so caught by my fear that I didn't realized I only have a top with my lace red pantie. That is so embarrassing. Why are these things keep happen to me? When I'm done with my pants, I walk back to the living room to find him sits on the couch. I glance at my dad bedroom hoping that the noise that my boss had made didn't wake him up. And it didn't.

     "Why are you here?" I ask him.  He rises from his sit, but stumbles and fallback on the couch. Is he drunk? How did he come here? Did he drive here drunk? Oh my God, that is so dangerous and childish.

      I open my mouth to say something but I close back. I walk to the kitchen. I take a glass from the cabinet. I fill it with water and hand it to him. When I hand him the water, he looks at me crazy. Bothers, he rolls his eyes.

     "Did I ask for water. I don't want it." He shouts. I clench my hand into a fist. I want to hit something.

     "Did I ask if you want it." I shout back. I shut my eyes counting for him to take the water before I pour it over his head.

       Sighing, he takes the water from my hands. Once he is done with the water he snatches my hand when I attempt to walk back to the kitchen. My body is confusing the same way I am confuse with what to do next. I look into his eyes which is staring at my lip and my stomach boils.

      I want answers, maybe I slept with him. The way my hair raise when his skin comes in contact with mines, there is no denied. I twist my arm for him to let go. But, he doesn't give me any hint that he will let go of my hand.

      "Didn't I tell you not to stop email me?" He grabs me closer. I try to push him aside but, my energy betrays my attempt. His mouth inches away from mine at a point that the scent of the alcohol and his manly breath make my head dizzy. I don't like the way the heat of my body increasing at his touch.

     "Let go of me." I whisper. I realize I am not whispering because I don't want to wake up my dad. But instead, because his mouth on my neck is gloriously admiring by my hormones. And it gets me scary. Swoly I slant my head to give him more space to my neck. I press my big toe on the cold floor to prevent the moan.

    "Stop." I whisper again, my hand massaging the back of his neck, which gets a moan of his mouth.

       "What's going on?" my dad voice snatch me to reality. His eyes don't leave my sight at the way our body gluten together. The damp feeling from my underwear, makes me push him aside. I walk to my dad like a scary and disappointment little girl.

     "Nothing." The shame in my voice is obvious for my dad to hear. I am ashamed. I never disrespect my dad like that. That's is disrespectful because he doesn't know I was dating anybody. And, frankly, lately my dad and I don't have the dame understanding on thing. Because of work, we never spend time together and that drift us away from each other.