Chapter Six

Michael Pov...

      I attentively examine some papers I left for my new annoying PA to type. I glimpse the watch to realize the time is not in her favor. I won't even think twice about firing her ass. Let her play with me. She acts all innocent when she knows exactly who she is—the kind of girl who throws themselves at men for a fake pair of Louboutin.

      The moment I detect the knock on my door. "Coming in," I yell. I hate this girl.

     "Good morning." She almost sings, smiling at me. Placing my breakfast at the table. "Here's your breakfast." She smiles, playing with her fingers shyly. Like seriously, can she get the hell out of my office?

       "Are you done," I ask her irate. The smile fades away in a second. She nods. "Then...?" I shoo her with my hand.

     I can tell that she is embarrassed by the way she tucks her hair behind her ears. I walk to the table. How did she know that is my favorite? The fresh strawberries, accompanied by the cream and French toast, are all I need for a beautiful morning. I walk to my desk, press the button to call her, and wait in line for her to answer. Within the third ring, she answers.

     "In my office now," I shout. Minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

     "Who's breakfast is that? I don't eat strawberries." I say. Her eyes rapidly jump on my face, which has a cold, and I will kill your gaze.

    "I...I... that's what I saw in the paper you gave to..."

      "I don't like this breakfast. Go get me another one." I silently shout. She jumps, grabs the breakfast she bought, and leaves the office.

     Fifteen minutes later, I hear her heels marching over the marble floor from the hall. She knocks before entering the office, holding some pancakes with eggs. Her face is all sweaty, and her hair is all over her face. She places the box over the table.

    "Is that eggs I smell," I ask. She shyly nods, tucking her hair behind her ears.

    "What the hell? Get the hell out of it. Don't you know I'm allergic to eggs?" I shouted, tossing the box toward her. She turns around to prevent the container from hitting her. She opens her mouth to say something, but she only nods and heads out of the office again.

       All these fifty pages I gave her to type are cleaner than I expected. She is good at her job. But, well, I am not satisfied with it. When I hear her heel making the floor crying, I lose my red tie a little. She enters the office with her eyes all red and puffy. Was she crying? What is she? Some little girl.

      "Were you crying?" I ask. I was frowning my eyebrow. A sad teardropsnd she rapidly snatches it away like she is trying to conceal it from me. "Are you kidding me? So I can't tell you what to do. I can't boss you around. For a second, I thought that was my job." I shout, and she jumps in fear, staring at the floor, "What is that."

      "Uhm, ham sandwich and orange juice, sir," she whispers.

      "I hate ham, did I fucking hire an idiot?" She opens her mouth and closes it back. "Can you just bring me the first breakfast because I need you to retype these papers." she nods and goes out.

       I raggedly walk to her office for the third time. "What the hell are you thinking?" I toss the paper on her desk.