Chapter Sixty-Six

Viviana POV...

The last two months that I've been, you know with my boss. It has been wonderful, I woke up every morning happy knowing that for lunch I'll have more than my favorite meal. That was until this morning of course. Sometimes, I would feel guilty or shames for just sleeping with a man, just that. Just having sex. But, I always get over it. So, this morning after my fight with my father. Andrea and I have breakfast only to tell me things, Michael. My sex buddy didn't tell me about.

"What?" I ask her in surprise. I had to mask my shocking face with a surprise one. Because I never told Andrea that I'm sleeping with my boss. No one knows.

"I know, a jerk, right? According to Holly, he's been sleeping with her and this other girl. Which it odds cause she knows about it and still doesn't care. If that was me. She claims she doesn't mind because at the end of the day she's the girlfriend." Girlfriend?

"Wow. How do you know about it? Is she your friend or something?" She shakes her head no since she just shoves a piece of jer butter croissant into her mouth.

"Me? Nope. She has lunch with James and I the other day. But, I guess she's right though. Because he asks her to go with him on this all celebrities party. "

I look at my watch before I asked the server for something to put the rest of my breakfast in. I lost my appetite.

I want to tell her to shut up and tell her that I'm sleeping with him. So, her, telling me all this stuff hurt a little. But, I won't tell her. So, I have to act like I am not the other girl he's sleeping with.

However, when I see his face this morning after he kisses me when I got him his breakfast. I push everything Andrea told me aside. Holly is lying. He doesn't strike me as a selfish person. He wouldn't sleep with Holly while he's sleeping with me. He just wouldn't.

This morning when he told me that he wanted to stop my period by getting me pregnant. Which is a lie? I'm not on my period for real. Anyways, I realize maybe he is a selfish bastard. Maybe he will do all the things that Andrea says.

He emailed for lunch. I rejected his offer. But then he said he was a business lunch so I have to go. That's the only reason I'm sitting across of him right now.

We are already finished eating our lunch, we're waiting for our desserts. His dessert. I didn't order any. I'm mad I just want to leave. But, he's the boss. He doesn't say a word to me since I've been here. And I do the same. That's his business lunch, so he has to talk to me not the other way around. Though, I'm really trying to get over what Andrea has said. He digs the fork on his dessert and put it on his mouth. It looks so good.

My mouth waters. I should have order something. It's a strawberry cheesecake.

"You want some." I push my burning yes deep down. I shake my head.

"Okay, whatever. But you know you want some." He says amuse. And I roll my eyes.

"Ugh, I hate when you do that. It's really childish and really piss me off. Talk to me." He says upset. He pushes the cheesecake aside.

"About what? You're the one who told me this lunch was a business one but you yet to say a word to me about business." I tell him.