Chapter Sixty-One

Viviana POV...

I begin to pace inside my hotel bedroom long enough for my head to start spinning. I'm so humiliated. And so deepen with desires that my whole body is on fire. It hurts. Literally. How can he push me away just like that? I look myself in the mirror as I'm drying the tears running through my eyes. I should have never Google how to seduce a man that wants you. I had to work on my business for about thirty minutes before I went to his room. And he didn't even try to kiss me back.

I fix my bed before I change into my pajamas. I promise myself I will not open the door if he comes knocking on my door for the night. I set my alarm for the night. And before I know it, my mind goes blink.

Since Caren has told us the time we'll be in Paris we'll have to eat together as a family for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Instead of waiting for Mr. Wright to go together. I called Caren and ask for a ride. I feel the neediness to know what's going between me and Mr. Wright all over her face. But, she didn't ask me anything. And I appreciated it.

After we finish cooking breakfast, we set the table. As we sitting down, Mr. Wright feature appears to my sight. We lock eyes for a quick second since I already withdraw mines.

"Good morning, everybody." He says. He sits in the chair across of me. Caren says grace for a quick a second. I glance at him while putting food in my plate. Only to find him looking at me.

"Can you pass me the beacon please, Viviana?" I look at him. He smirks. And I roll my eyes. That's the reaction he wants it. He could literally take the bacon himself. Since I don't want to be rude, I extend the plate of beacon to him. He thanks me and I forge him a smile.

"So, what's the plan for today?" He asks.

Karen has plan for us to visit some museums, church, and then take me out for my birthday. Which I told her it wasn't necessary but she insisted. I didn't have the courage to refuse her.

"So, what time you think all of these is going to take? Cause I have plans for tonight and all of them included Miss Laurent." He says, his eyes studying my every move. I gulp my orange juice in order to hide my surprise. I sense Cece and Caren sights on me. I become embarrassed.

"Oh okay. She'll be back around nine. Is that good or..." Caren asks. I'm still surprised at whatever plans he has for tonight, but I can never forget he's still my boss. Without being said, I'm simply sitting there listening to their conversation.

"Will she be able to be at the hotel around 8?" I don't know what to say. I don't have any ideas what his surprise could be. And frankly, I don't really care.

After he instructed his auntie for the plan he has tonight, he excuses himself and went out. Leaving me alone with Cece and Caren. Their eyes never leave me for a bit, their smiles widen little by little.

"What?" I say as I rise up with my plate in my hand to the kitchen sink.

"He likes you likes you," Cece says between laugh.

"I don't know what you talking about," I say. I walk back to the table and begin piling their plates to put into the sink.

"You don't know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about you and my brother doing it." My eyes are wide with surprise. Both Caren and Cece laugh at my reaction.