Chapter Forty-Two

Michael POV...

Vivana. What is she doing here?  Worry. I open the door. It didn't take her a second before she flies her light body into my chest. Her hair is all over the place. She has kisses marks all over her body. And her dress is a little rip. What the hell is going on? My head spins. I squeeze her body into mine. Hard. I close my eyes to calm myself down. I kiss her hair over and over and over again.

I clasp her shoulders to make her eyes meet mine. She has to see the worry and rage behind my glance. Like that she'll answer my question without being asked twice.

"What the hell is going on?" The rage is clear in my tone. Yet the words flow as calm as possible.

She looks up my eyes. There's the apology glance again. She opens her mouth to say something. But, she is distracted by whatever she's looking at. Damn. I don't have to look behind me to know who's being the distraction. She looks at my unease.

"I'm sorry, I'm okay. I didn't know you have someone over. I'm sorry, I shouldn't come here." She pushes me away. She's leaving. Uh, not on my watch.

"Hell yeah, you shouldn't." I grab her wrist and pull her inside. She twists her wrist between my grip as I trail her inside.

"Sit right there," I order.

"What's going? Why is she here?" Holly shouts. One her hand flies into the air. The other rests in her waist. She stares at me. She's waiting for an answer.

Shit. I look over at Viviana who sits at the couch. She's exhausted. Her body lazily slouches, her eyes can't stay open. Holly is really upset.

"I'll be right back," I tell Viviana. She nods.

Holly looks me up and down when I ask her to come in the bedroom with me. Thoughts flowing through my mind right now. And none of them are good. I will find out what Derek did to Viviana. And I don't care if it means I have to beat it from him.

Holly turns to face me. Her eyes with fill with confusion and rage.

"Why is she here Michael?" I can tell she's trying to stay calm.

"I don't know but obviously she's hurting. Something happened to her tonight and..."

"So what? Why will she come here?  You're not the police nor her friend. So I really don't understand why she's here." I extend my hand to touch her. But she jerks away.

"I know. But, I don't have time to figure out. I'll call James to drive you home." I reach my bed to take my phone.

"Excuse me?" She slaps the phone off my hand. "What you mean, to drive me home? You mean to drive her home?" I close my eyes.

"I'm not going to put her in a car by herself. She can barely keep her eyes opens." She scoffs.

"So what? Wait a minute, why you care so much about this girl well being more than mine."

"You know that's not true," I say.

"That's not true? Oh my God, the whole you were being affectionate to me was because you wanted to piss her off. Wasn't it?" A chuckle leaves my lip. Not because of what she says. But, at how true it was.