Chapter Seventy-Seven

Michael POV...

So as the story goes. Viviana isn't really her grandma granddaughter. Biologically anyways. For me personally, it doesn't matter if my child is biologically mine or not. Being a parent doesn't mean giving birth to a baby. It's more than that. Yes, her family obviously have a lot of issues. But whose doesn't? However, one thing I know for sure is that their love for each other is incomparable. It hurts me deeply to see her going through this. But, I pray that all of these things are happening for a reason. A better one.

According to her grandma, Thomas. Viviana's grandfather married her very young. Both of them was young. They didn't have any experience for anything, they couldn't find a job to really live the way they wanted. But, none of them wanted to ask anybody for help. Especially, Thomas. He didn't want his wife to go ask her family for help. And that pulled l them apart.

One day they had decided to take a break. And the same day that happened, Thomas went out got drunk and slept with the bartender. Who got pregnant the same night. Problem was she was an alcoholic. So, when Thomas found out. He and his wife, Olivia took Sarah into their home to help her to get sober. And she did. After giving birth to Allisa. Olivia takes care of her like her own child. Both Olivia and Thomas found a job. Though, Olivia didn't want to take the job because she wanted to stay home in order for her to take care of Alissa.

But, Thomas insisted for her to take the job. Because he knew how Olivia loved the job. So the week after they started working. One day they came home to find Sarah passed out with Alissa crying her eyes out in her bed. They run in the hospital, where she died from Alcoholic poisoning.

After that, they raised Alissa as their own daughter. But then Alissa started to get into the wrong crowd. She started drinking and smoking. Which scared Olivia knowing what she knows. So, they persuade Alissa to go to therapy. Which she agreed. But, she became angrier
She drunk more and smoke more. Alissa once told her about Job inappropriate behavior. Which Job denied at the time, and told her. She made it up because of her desire to stay the way she was.

One day when they were talking about what to do about her. Olivia slipt and stated that. She wouldn't let her daughter turned out the way her mother was. And that's when Alissa found out she wasn't Olivia's biologically daughter.

"Wait, my mom knew? And she didn't tell me."

"She didn't tell you because it didn't matter. I love her like my own daughter. She knew it, that's why she didn't say anything. I've never treated her like she wasn't my own child. What_what did I do wrong?" Olivia shouts before she breaks down sobbing.

"Yeah right? Now I know why you hated her, why you couldn't stand her? Now I know why you hated me. I'm going home tonight." Viviana takes her phone on the couch and rises up to walk out of the room.

"Viviana come back here! I swear if you step your foot outside the door today, I'll..."

"You'll what? First of all, you need to stop talking to me like that because you forgot my grandma died already." She slammed the door. Okay, that was hurtful and really really not Viviana's.

It has been two weeks since I've seen or talked to Viviana. I went to her house but her father said, he didn't seem her or heard of her since the day she left her grandma house. And I'm worried.

The waitress walks me into my dinner table, I smile once my auntie feature become transparent to my sight.

"Hey, baby. Give me a big hug." My auntie says before we hug for at least two minutes.