Chapter Fifty-Nine

Viviana POV...

After I fold all my clothes for my trip to Paris. Paris! I place my suitcases on the floor. I have everything ready for my trip. The only thing I have to do is get dress and wait for Mr.Wright to come pick me up.

Of course I have to lie to everybody and explained to them, we were going in Paris for work. But, it's nothing. Yes, my dad is one of them. Not him per se. But I'm pretty sure Mrs. Johnson told him. I mean I did tell him I'm going to Paris for three days. And since he didn't ask nor say anything about it. I shut my mouth about any explanations.

Everything that happened in the past weeks shook me to the core. And I sense that this three days at Paris will change my life.

While tying my shoes, the knock on my bedroom door makes me sit-up straight. What if it's my dad? But, when Mrs. Johnson voice calls my name. I couldn't stop but feel a little disappointed.

"Hi honey, need help with anything?" She asks in her northerly voice. I couldn't help my smile at her.

"No thank you. I'm just waiting for my ride." I take my wet tower and opens it on the end of my bed.

"Your boss picking you up?" She questions. I nod.

"Oh,"

"Yeah. He wants us to go together so I don't be late and miss my fly" I explain to her. She nods giving me the impression she understands. I didn't want to tell her we're going in his private jet. For some reasons I feel like telling people that, is like saying my boss and I are sleeping together and the trip to Paris will be anything but work. Even though that's not true.

"So, listen, I know you and dad are going to a rough page right now. But, honey y'all need to talk about things like that. Not just tell him you're going away for work. But, talk like y'all use to."

"We're fine,Mrs. Johnson." I tell her. We are. I mean work literally takes all of my times, that's the only reason we don't go out anymore.

"That's what your dad said, but we all know that isn't true." I exhale. I really don't want to think about that right now.

"See, told you. Besides, my dad is the one that's been avoiding me."

"Because you lied to him or he thinks you lying to him."

"I'm not lying to him. He really thinks that?" You are lying to him. No I'm not. Okay, yes I told him some little stuff that's perhaps aren't the entire true. But, I am a growing woman, I'm not going to tell my dad everything I do or I want to do. Since when? You know what, can you be quiet.

"That's why I think you should talk to him so you can clarify it for him," Mrs. Johnson says. I walk into my vibrating phone on my bed. When I slide and the message, a river of happiness and relieve flow through my heart.

"I'm gonna go, my ride is here. I'll talk to him when I get back." I kiss Mrs. Johnson goodbye.

When I get into the living room, I was hoping to see my dad but he wasn't in there. So, I walk into his bedroom.

"Bye dad." That's all I can think about. I stand at the door step waiting for him to say something but he doesn't. So, I walk away and leave him alone.