Chapter Forty-Four

Hey You guys. This chapter will contain a little bit of making out scene. Not too over the top but deep enough for the character. Enjoy or not. Just wanna give you guys a head up. And I love and appreciate each and every one of you that reads my book.

Viviana's POV...

I kiss him. His lips are so soft and they taste like fresh mint. It's probably the toothpaste. He didn't pat his lips in response. He didn't do anything in response. Embarrassed. I put my heels back down on the floor. I look at him for a second. He looks back at me.

I brush past him to walk to my bedroom. I turn to him and apologize. "I shouldn't kiss you. I'm so..." He grabs me closer to him. My breathing uneven. His gaze eating me up. His eyes travel back and forth to my lip and my eyes. He leans down. I pull my head up to meet him halfway. I want to kiss him now. But he stops inches away. I can feel his raging breath. He doesn't move. I brush my lips against his.

He pulls my hip closer to his. I moan. I run my hand up and down to his bare chest. He picks me up, obligating me to open my legs. He sits me on the sink. He doesn't touch me. He keeps his hand to himself. He's slowing down. I don't want him to slow down.

"Don't. Please." He looks at me. As if he didn't want me to say more. He captures my lips into his teeth. His hand still repose in the sink. While I can't keep my hand to myself.

Decided. I take his hands. I place them into my breast. He smiles between the kiss. What is he doing? He leaves his hand where I placed them. He's not moving them. Again. I take his hands and gently run them into my stomach.  He moves my hair and kisses the side of my neck. He sucks. Hard. He breathes into my ear. I cry. Really loud. My hands gripping the sink. He does again. Though I try to not be loud, I couldn't.

I leap down. My hands are touching him everywhere, I take a step forward and he takes a step backward. Once we get into the room, I slide the short on the floor leaving me in my panties and his T-shirt. He cups my but cheeks with both of his hand, pressing our sex together. I pull my shirt over my head and throw it on the ground. The only time our kiss break. And I regret doing so.

Mr. Wright takes a step back. His eyes fill with lust and I'm pretty sure he says the same for me. I walk to him. I push him into the bed, or I try. But he takes my hand and pins them over my head. He gently places me into the mattress, with his hand under my back. He pulls me in the middle of the mattress.

He kisses me hard. His tongue demands access and I gladly give it to it. He pulls his head up to look at me. I pull my head up to continue with kissing him. But, with his elbow for the support he pulls his head upright again.

"Please," I beg again. What's going with me. He kisses me. He cups my breast with his hands. And I moan. He breathes into my ear again, I cry. Gripping the sheet between my fingers. He takes one my breast into his mouth and my back aches. I can't keep my back on the bed. His mouth on my right breast pushing me to the limits with one of his hand twisting the other nipple.

I can feel my body reaching another dimension. I can feel my inside begin to shatter little by little. I grip his hair. I pull my body to meet his sex. He po pulls his body away. Oh my God. I begin moving my hips. I'm so close. This glorious feeling of losing yourself to this amazing feeling is breathtaking. He stops. He stops.

"No no. Don't stop." I say. He runs his hand through space between my breast. His body sinks the bed as he crawls back down to my core. He buries his nose into the most private part of my body. Suddenly, I become shy.