08. Time Skip

"She is a very important woman in my life now. She is truly a beautiful soul." —Meghan, Duchess of Sussex

" —Meghan, Duchess of Sussex

4,678,311 likes

buckinghamroyal Wishing HRH The Duchess of Buckingham a very Happy Birthday 🍰.

Thank you all for the well wishes and greetings on The Duchess of Buckingham's birthday.

View all 493,899 comments

§ §

§                                                                                       §

2,309,489 likes

buckinghamroyal Wishing HRH The Duke of Cambridge a very Happy Birthday 🎉

View all 120,000 comments

§ §

The Duchess of Buckingham cuts a chic figure in gingham dress for the 2019 Forbes Women's Summit in NYC

She's best known as one of United Kingdom's greatest royals, 2019's Most Beautiful Woman and a doting mother-of-five.

But many may not know Princess Jennifer is also the co-founder and chief brand officer of baby food company, Once Upon A Farm.

With a successful and thriving business under her belt, the 47-year-old was spotted in New York City at the Forbes Women's Summit as a speaker on Tuesday.

Jennifer opted for a black and white checkered dress that effortlessly drew attention to her toned and trim waistline.

The frock was a modest length to just below the knee and featured a pleated neckline and unique sleeve design. 

She teamed the ensemble with a pair of black pointed-toe pumps and opted for no accessories.

Jennifer styled her brunette tresses into loose waves that reached the tops of her shoulders

The royal sported a luminous glam that saw her hazel eyes pop and look completed with a semi-matte nude-pink lip.

'The 2019 Forbes Women's Summit will bring together a community of inspiring and innovative visionaries whose ambitious actions are changing the world at unprecedented scale,' read Forbes' website regarding the panel.

Jennifer will also be joined by other successful pioneers in the entertainment industry, including; Eva Longoria, Tory Burch, Ashley Graham, Norah O'Donnell and Halima Aden. 

According to the schedule online, the Duchess of Buckingham will take to the stage at 11:30 am to speak about her efforts and mission to make nutritious food for children more affordable for families everywhere.

She will interviewed by Dawn Chmielewski, Forbes' senior editor.

§ §

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share Archie's Christening Photos

Take a look at the precious family moment.

BY AMY MACKELDEN AND ERICA GONZALES JUL 6 2019, 11:17 AM EDT

•The royal family gathered at Windsor Castle on July 6, 2019, for Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor's christening.

•Photographer Chris Allerton captured some special moments from the private event, which the Duke and Duchess of Sussex shared with the world on the same day.

•As previously reported, Queen Elizabeth wasn't in attendance at Archie's christening, due to another engagement.

The royal family is finally giving us a look at Archie Mountbatten-Windsor's private christening ceremony. The photos, taken by Chris Allerton, show baby Archie surrounded by his closest family members.

Unsurprisingly, both Meghan Markle and Prince Harry looked absolutely elated to be celebrating their son's christening. The event, which took place in the Private Chapel at Windsor Castle, is said to have been a private affair with a very select guest list.

Posing for a group photo following the short ceremony, Meghan and Harry presented Archie to the world. In the photo, Duchess Camilla, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, baby Archie, Princess Jennifer, and Kate Middleton were seated for the photo. Standing behind them were Prince Charles, Doria Ragland, Princess Diana's sisters Lady Jane Fellowes and Lady Sarah McCorquodale, and Prince William.

The Duke and Duchess also shared the photos on their Instagram account, along with a special message for fans:

The ceremony began at 12:00 p.m. (BST), and lasted for around 30 minutes. Archie's christening portraits were taken following the ceremony. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge reportedly left the reception around 1:00 p.m. (BST).

A Royal Communications spokesperson said in a press release, "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to share the happiness of this day, and would like to thank everyone around the world for their ongoing support. They feel so fortunate to have enjoyed this special moment with family and Archie's godparents."

Of the private nature of the event, royal correspondent Omid Scobie told The Independent, "Ultimately this is a private christening for a citizen who will remain private until he is in a position to choose for himself." He continued, "Until then, his parents—who are both public figures—will continue to share their own two lives with the world. Seems fair to me."

§ §

§                                                                                       §

1,109,123 likes

buckinghamroyal Wishing HRH The Duchess of Sussex a very Happy Birthday 🎂

View all 33,591 comments

§ §

The Duke and Duchess of Buckingham recently crossed the 20 million followers mark on Instagram

After reaching the new milestone, the Duke and Duchess of Buckingham received an award from Instagram, for being the first Royal account to cross the 20 million followers on Instagram.

The Duke and Duchess of Buckingham shared a post on Insagram holding an Instagram award and wrote "Thank you @instagram for acknowledging this milestone and to our #20million family..much love and gratitude."