Love Lies 🔹Prologue

After almost nine of marriage, Danielle Lesvesque and Brock Lesnar have officially called it quits. On Friday, the former WWE DIVA and Singer announced that she has filed for divorce from her former UFC husband.

"Today is the last day of my marriage to this beautiful man. I will forever love Hank and be open but for now we have chosen to go our own ways," Danielle wrote in the caption of a photo she shared of herself and Lesnar. "I'm beyond sad and heartbroken because i did believe in forever, that's why i said yes but unfortunately too much fear has gotten in the way."

The 32-year-old mother of two cited irreconcilable differences, according to court documents obtained by People. The papers also stated that Danielle listed the official date of separation as Jan. 1.

"Marriage was just a piece of paper and a piece of jewelry but our hearts will always be real. U will prob see us together a lot but it's because there's no hate. Love wins in this case it's just looks a little funny," she wrote.

At the end of the message, Danielle thanked her Lesnar for "a beautiful ten years of marriage" and for their "two beautiful kids," while also noting that she hopes to see her former hubby "happy again."

Prior to confirming the divorce rumors, on Monday, Lesvesque hinted that there was trouble in paradise with a tearful Instagram story photo, which read "10 years. I did everything I could. "It wasn't good enough. I will always love him."

Continue Reading Below

In a separate video on her Instagram story, the former Diva said, "My heart will always remain open for him. I believed in forever, I really did. Guess it's just not meant to be. I'm so scared but I have to get strong for my kids. I will."

In addition to her Instagram posts, Danielle also posted a cryptic tweet which read, "Today will be the saddest, scariest day of my life. Today i will have to be the strongest I've ever been. Today, my rebirth begins."

After rising to fame on 'Growing Up McMahon' Danielle married Lesnar in June 2009. The couple's marriage was off to a good start in its early years, the pair welcomed two children together and starred together in their family reality show, "Brock & Danielle Game On" but their happy marriage was plagued with rumors of Lesnar cheating. The former ufc fighter allegedly had an affair with a co worker while Wilkinson was eight months pregnant with their daughter. Despite the scandal, the coupled decided to stay together.

Although the couple was determined to make their marriage work, sources also told E! News that the lesnars have been having problems for years.

"Things have been at an all-time low recently," a source told E! News. "Danielle wants out of the marriage and is planning to file for divorce soon. She wants to make sure she is making the right decision for her family but has truly hit a breaking point."

Fox News' Katherine Lam contributed to this report.