Everlasting | Chapter Two

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

J.K. Rowling

Chapter Two | You are my inferior

|Article

King Colin the perfect gentleman with Princess Georgiana

Is there a new royal couple in town?

King Colin of Edgemere was spotted escorting Princess Georgiana of York to her car at Buckingham Palace.

King Colin who had recently embarrassed himself at an public engagement is reportedly staying at Buckingham Palace and Georgiana has been visiting a lot lately.

So what was Georgiana doing at Buckingham Palace?

Apparently, the Royal duo had a meeting with the Queen.

Does this mean there's another royal wedding coming soon?

We don't know for sure but we do know that King Colin is the Queen's Godson and Georgiana is her granddaughter.

If these two are together then the Queen must be really happy.

*

*

*

"Are you really dating King Colin of Edgemere?" My sister, Beatrice asked.

"What? No! I don't even know him." I answered.

"So, how were you two photographed together?" My younger siter, Eugenie asked.

"Granny asked me to meet her at the palace and then she made him walk me to my car and I didn't know there were paparazzi around." I replied.

"Oh." They both said at the same time.

"Yeah." I said.

"That's a relief." Beatrice said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Georgiana, he isn't your type and he's definitely trouble and you do not need that in your life." She answered.

"Trouble is the last thing you need, Gigi." Eugenie said.

"Right." I said, completely not convinced by what my sisters are saying.

"You do not believe us." Eugenie said.

"Sounds like a double meaning of what you both are saying but I'm not in the mood to argue." I said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Gigi, did you invite someone over?" Beatrice asked.

"Nope." I answered standing up and walking over to the door. I opened it and there stood Colin. I rolled my eyes, prepared to slam the door in his face if he said anything stupid.

"Hello, darling." He said, forcing himself into my apartment.

"I thought you said you didn't know him." Beatrice said.

"Of course, she knows me afterall she is my girlfriend." Colin said, smirking.

"What?! You lied to us!" Eugenie exclaimed.

"Calm down, ladies, it's my fault. I asked her to keep it a secret." Colin said.

"Oh okay." Beatrice said.

"What are you doing here, Colin?" I asked.

"I came to tell you to come over for breakfast." He answered.