Young King and His Wife 🔹Chapter Two

🔹Chapter Two 🔹American Queen🔹

Today I have an appointment with the royal doctor. I'm almost through my second trimester but feel like I'm much farther along. I'm huge.

"Alright Renee and Richard, are you ready to hear the heartbeat?" The royal doctor asked.

"Yes." We both say in unison.

The doctor beings the ultrasound and looks deep in thought. "Oh my." He said.

"Is everything alright?" Richard asked.

"Of course. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. It's just…well you're carrying twins." He replied.

"Did I just hear you say we're having twins?" I asked.

"Yes you did. I'm sure this is a shock." He answered.

"No shit." Richard said as he looks around the room and I am guessing he didn't mean to say that out loud.

The rest of the appointment we're both in shock, especially when the doctor asks us if we want to know the sex of the babies.

"No, we want to be surprised." I said.

Once we finish we make our way out to the range rover and get in. I decide to break the silence first.

"Well that explains why I'm growing so fast. I thought it was just my cooking." I said laughing.

Richard doesn't seem to think I'm funny.

"Richard, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes Renee. I'm just shocked. I did not see this coming." He answered.

He places his hand on my thigh and smiles. I return his smile as we both realize what the doctor told us 20 minutes ago. We decide to have the family over for lunch to tell them the news.

-

The American Queen: Renee Blake's Remarkable Path to Royalty

Rui Vieira/AP Photo

Twenty-four-year-old Renee Blake made history as the first biracial woman to become a queen (at least, in modern memory — more on that later) when she married King Richard on December 6.

The couple has been a media sensation since early this year. So just who is Renee Blake? Where did she come from and how did this American girl find a Belgian King?

Renee Giselle Blake is the oldest daughter of President Scott Blake and Helen Harrison Blake. When Helen died before Scott’s term. Renee stepped in to serve as First Lady.

Renee became a beloved presence in Washington. She hosted parties, sparked fashion trends and worked to promote the rights of women, discussed policy propositions with the media, and attended high profile meetings.

Renee became the youngest woman to ever hold the title, at the age of 18.

She studied Business and Politics.

Markle enrolled into University of Miami, where she joined the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority and picked up a double major in business and international relations.

Right after college, Renee worked a six-week internship with the U.S. State Department as a junior press officer at a U.S. embassy in Buenos Aires.

Renee's net worth prior to marrying King Richard was $1.5 billion. Making her the richest queen consort.

Her father, President Scott Blake’s net worth is approximately $6 billion, making him one of the richest people in the world, as well as one of the richest world leaders. His business empire includes vast real estate holdings in New York City, Miami, Los Angeles and across the world.

King Richard and Renee Blake met back in 2018 when King Richard visited the United States for a state visit.

The two were spotted several times since then.

Now after two months of marriage it has been announced that Queen Renee is pregnant with twins.