Second Act | Synopsis

Based off the 2016 Chinese Movie Suddenly Seventeen (17 Again).

34-year old Princess Nicolette and 36 year-old Maxwell Sheffield have been together for 10 years, and living together for 5 years. Princess Nicolette assumes that Maxwell is going to propose after 10 years of being together, and had given up her dreams on becoming a photographer just to stay with Maxwell. However she is disappointed when the diamond he had bought was for his mum, to earn her support in making him the CEO of his father's company. Her friend suggests to Nicolette that she should force Maxwell to marry her by proposing to him in public after her twin brother Prince Harry gets married to American actress, Meghan Markle. However, the plan backfires and Maxwell ends up breaking up with her. The devastated Nicolette eats a magical candy, transporting her memory back to her 21-year old self. Without the major worries of adulthood, she is back to her reckless, optimistic self and that triggers a surge of interest in Maxwell, who she now refers to as “Stranger”. Things turn even more complicated when Nicolette's 21-year old self decides to give up being a full time royal and visit to Bhutan and falls for the Prince of Bhutan, Kai.