3.Wedding Planning

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry double date with Crown Prince Maxwell and Kitty Spencer in Merania

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly enjoyed a double date with the newly engaged Crown Prince Maxwell and Lady Kitty Spencer.

Following their London engagement, Lady Kitty Spencer and Crown Prince Maxwell were joined by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in Merania for a mini celebration.

"Everyone is very happy and they are definitely a great match," an insider told E! News.

The wedding is set for November 15 2018. They're a lot of preparations happening right now and this will definitely be the royal wedding of the year.

×

"Thank you, guys for coming." I said as I stood next to Maxwell as Meghan and Harry were waiting for the car to pull up.

"Yes, it means a lot to us." Maxwell added as Harry and he shaked hands as I gave Meghan a hug.

"We'll see you guys soon." Meghan said.

"Yes, at the wedding." Harry said.

"Maxwell, did you ask Harry?" I asked.

"Oh I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me, darling. Umm...Harry, would you do me the honor of being my best man?" Maxwell said.

"About time you asked. I thought I was just going to show up and stand next to you at the alter." Harry said causing us to laugh. "But yes, I would be honored to be your best man." He said.

"Thank you, and Kitty I believe it's your turn." Maxwell said.

"Oh, right, so Meghan, you know we're having a huge bridal party and I was wondering if you would like to be a bridesmaid?" I asked.

"Oh of course, I would love to." Meghan answered.

"Thank you, we're happy that you two will be there to share our special day with us." I said.

The car pulled up and we said our goodbyes and waved as the car drove away. I noticed a few paparazzi taking photos and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Honey, let's go in. I'm sure mother has a lot to discuss with us for the wedding." Maxwell said.

"I'm sure she does." I said turning around in walking back into the palace.

×

Breaking News, Crown Prince Maxwell has asked Duke Henry of Sussex to be his best man at his wedding and Lady Kitty Spencer has asked Duchess Meghan of Sussex to be a bridesmaid. This will be a major affair since the Duke and Duchess' wedding in May.

×

Maxwell's mother, Queen Kelis, immediately started hatching plans for the wedding, the palace was filled with a flurry of activity, everyone wanted to get it ready in time for the nuptials, which were only a month away.

Maxwell and I discussed with Kelis how we wanted it to be a small wedding with only family and friends invited, but Kelis convinced us that it wouldn't be possible at all. There were protocols that needed to be followed, certain important people who had to be invited, otherwise they would feel insulted and that may lead to diplomatic problems between Merania and other countries.

Who knew that planning a wedding could be so much trouble?

Eventually, we reached a compromise. They would have the big public wedding ceremony at Princeton Abbey, where Jonas and Kelis themselves were married, and invite everyone that needed to be invited, then afterwards we'd have a private party with only our close friends and family present.