Background Information

Renee Marie Markle

Renee Marie Markle (born April 28, 1984) is an American actress and businesswoman

Renee Marie Markle (born April 28, 1984) is an American actress and businesswoman. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994), but rose to prominence at 19, as the lead actress of the television series Dark Angel (2000–2002), for which she received a Golden Globe nomination.

Her big screen breakthrough came in Honey (2003). She soon established herself as a Hollywood actress, and has starred in numerous box office hits throughout her career, including Fantastic Four(2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007), Good Luck Chuck (2007), The Eye (2008), Valentine's Day (2010), Little Fockers (2010), and Mechanic: Resurrection (2016).  She is a frequent collaborator of director Robert Rodriguez, having starred in Sin City (2005), Machete (2010), Spy Kids: All the Time in the World (2011), Machete Kills (2013), and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014).

Markle co-founded The Honest Company, a consumer goods company that sells baby, personal and household products. The company was valued at US$1 billion as of 2014. In 2015, it was estimated that Markle owned 20 to 35 percent of the company. Magazines including Men's HealthVanity Fair and FHM have included her on their lists of the world's most beautiful women.

Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, and has a mixed ethnic heritage. Her mother, Doria Ragland, is a former social worker and yoga instructor living in View Park–Windsor Hills, California. Markle has often described having a very close friendship with her mother and older sister. Her father, Thomas Markle Sr., who lives in Rosarito, Mexico, is a retired television director of photography and lighting director, whose profession resulted in his young daughters often visiting the set of Married...with Children. Markle's parents divorced when she was three years old. She has two older paternal half-siblings, Samantha Markle and Thomas Markle Jr., from whom she is reportedly estranged. Markle is the younger sister of Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born Rachel Meghan Markle; August 4, 1981).

Markle's early life was marked by a multitude of physical maladies. During childhood, she suffered from partially collapsed lungs twice, had pneumonia four to five times a year, as well as a ruptured appendix and a tonsillar cyst. She has also had asthma since she was a child. Markle became isolated from other children at school, because she was in the hospital so often due to her illnesses that no one knew her well enough to befriend her.

Markle graduated from Immaculate Heart High School at age 16, and she subsequently attended the Atlantic Theater Company.

Net Worth: $350 million (which is just under £272 million).

Prince Liam of Liechtenstein

Prince Liam Franz Joseph of Liechtenstein, Count Rietberg (born 27 April 1986) is the eldest child of Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, the Regent and Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein, and his wife Princess Sophie of Bavaria, Duchess in Bavaria, he...

Prince Liam Franz Joseph of Liechtenstein, Count Rietberg (born 27 April 1986) is the eldest child of Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, the Regent and Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein, and his wife Princess Sophie of Bavaria, Duchess in Bavaria, he is also the eldest grandchild of the current ruling prince of Liechtenstein.

He is both second in the line of succession to the Liechtensteiner throne—through his father—and third in the Jacobite line of succession to the thrones of England, Scotland, Ireland and France—through his mother. He is the first Jacobite heir born in the British Isles since 1688 and will be, assuming his accession to the throne of Liechtenstein and upon the death of his mother, the first Jacobite heir since Francis V, Duke of Modena to become the head of state of another country.