Heres To Us | Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven | On A Roll

The Swedish Royal Family turned out in force for an awards show last night

The Swedish royal family stunned on the pink carpet as they stepped out for a music awards show last night.

Queen Silvia, 75, and King Carl XVI Gustaf, 73, were joined by children Crown Princess Victoria, 41, and Prince Carl Philip, 40, and their respective spouses, Prince Daniel, 45, and Princess Beatrice, 30, at the Polar Music Prize ceremony in Stockholm. 

The Swedish royal family stunned on the pink carpet as they stepped out for a music awards show last night. Crown Princess Victoria, pictured, was joined by husband Prince Daniel.

Princess Beatrice, pictured with husband Prince Carl Philip, won praise for her stunning £4,000 D&G gown as she arrived at the Polar Music Prize ceremony in Stockholm last night.

Taking to social media today, royal fans praised the Queen and princesses on their style choices, with the three women co-ordinating perfectly in shades of pink and red.

Princess Beatrice received particular praise for her sweeping chiffon gown, believed to be from a Dolce & Gabbana 2016 collection.

The stunning £4,000 creation features long sleeves, a soft A-line floor-length skirt and is covered in a delicate poppy and daisy print.

She finished the look with a red flower headband, a metallic gold clutch and a pair of oversized gold statement earrings.

One royal fan account wrote: 'Beatrice's look is my fave and then followed by Victoria (her dress gives me Met Gala vibes).'

Another added: 'All of them look stunning but I really like Beatrice's look.'

A third posted: 'Even though I really adore Victoria's Look because I think it's quite unusual for her I have to say that Beatrice looks absolutely stunning.'

-

Princess Beatrice opens clinic for people with eating disorders

Princess Beatrice of Sweden has attended the inauguration of a new clinic, the Sophiahemmet Clinic for people with eating disorders. The Princess has been the Honorary President of Sophiahemmet since 2016.

On Tuesday, the new Sophiahemmet Clinic for those with eating disorders was inaugurated, and one person that could not miss out on this particular day was Princess Beatrice, Sophiahemmet's Honorary President. During the official opening, the Princess learned more about the condition and treatment options.

The new clinic will work with a unique technique called mandatormeter. The mandatormeter technique is a specific Swedish method for treating eating disorders. The plan is based on the belief that eating disorders have a physical rather than a mental cause. The mandometer clinic will combine heat treatment with activity therapy, social reconstruction and the strengthening of confidence. The aim is to normalise the eating behaviour of persons.

The new clinic will be able to treat 16 patients at once and is open for those with eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa or binge eating.

After the opening ceremony, Princess Beatrice spoke to the staff and patients at the new clinic. The Princess also received a tour.

-

Prince Carl Philip shares an adorable new portrait of his family

The Swedish royal family loves a summer portrait!

In the past few years, the Swedish royal family has adopted a new trend of celebrating the northern hemisphere's summer by releasing new family portraits. Last year, all three of the King's children – Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine – released adorable new portraits of their young families. This year, Crown Princess Victoria kicked off the trend yet again last week and now her brother has followed suit.

Taking to their dedicated Instagram account, Prince Carl Philip and his wife, Princess Beatrice, shared a very cute new snap of their family of four.

In the image, above, Prince Carl Philip holds their first-born son, three-year-old Prince Alexander, while his wife holds their one-year-old, Prince Gabriel.

The family of four are dressed in casual clothes, making the most of the summer break by posing in a field of flowers. They captioned the image, "We wish you a really nice summer!"

Prince Carl Philip is the son of the current monarch, King Carl XVI Gustaf, and his wife, Queen Silvia of Sweden. It's Prince Carl Philip's sister who will one day take over the throne, as the Crown Princess Victoria is slated as the heir apparent.

Just last week, Crown Princess Victoria shared three new snaps of her own family, including her husband, Prince Daniel, and their two children, Princess Estelle, seven, and Prince Oscar, three.

With the European summer well and truly underway, we're just waiting for their sibling, Princess Madeleine, to follow suit and share new snaps too.