02.

🔹chapter two🔹

The Princess of Wales is pretty in blue at Royal Ascot as she joins Duchess Meghan

It’s a showstopper of a dress

Princess Nicolette of Wales is a busy lady this week. On Monday she joined the Duchess of Cornwall at the Order of the Garter ceremony, and now she’s at Royal Ascot, joined by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. Dressed to impress, Nicolette looked absolutely radiant as she joined Harry and Meghan, in the third carriage procession.

Nicolette has had plenty of experience at Royal Ascot occasion wear - last year she went two times! Remember when she wowed everyone in a bright yellow dress and an all-white ensemble? Maybe Nicolette was Meghan’s go-to advisor on what to wear to Ascot that wouldn’t break the strict dress code.

For her visit today, Nicolette looked beautiful in a mid-length dress in a beautiful shade of baby blue. We love the black stitching on the sleeves - a very modern touch to a classic dress! Nicolette teamed her look with a pair of nude shoes, and a clutch bag. The Princess kept her hair tied back, letting her chic hat or fascinator do the talking. A slick of pink lipgloss completed her look.

If you would like to see more royal outfits at Ascot today, check out what the Duchess of Sussex's white Givenchy dress, Princess Eugenie’s Osman dress and wait until you see Princess Beatrice’s bargain Kurt Geiger shoes. It's a big day for royal fashion!

·

·

·

Princess Nicolette arrive in Bhutan to meet 'Harry of the Himalayas'

Princess Nicolette of Wales, has arrived in Bhutan for the start of a four day visit to the remote mountain kingdom

Princess Nicolette of Wales, has arrived in Bhutan for the start of a four day visit to the remote mountain kingdom. The Princess touched down at Paro International Airport on Thursday morning, where they were greeted by the King's younger brother, Prince Kai.

Nicolette wearing a coat dress by Emilia Wickstead, seemed in high spirits as she arrived in Bhutan for the royal tour.

The Princess certainly has plenty to look forward to during her stay. Later in the day she is scheduled to have an official welcome by the country's king and queen in the capital, Thimpu, at the former monastery of Tashichho Dzong, which is now used for ceremonial occasions.

Dubbed the 'William and Kate of the Himalayas', glamorous King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema will also dine with their guests at a private dinner inside Lingkana Palace.

The two couples have much in common; both were married in 2011, and Queen Jetsun Pema, 25, was a commoner until she married, just like Kate. She turned down the chance of a honeymoon in favour of a walking tour to meet the people of Bhutan, making her hugely popular.