[6] Days Like This

Oh, tell me you love me
I need someone on days like this, I do
On days like this

Liked by SydneyLBass, StephanieMcmahon, and 876,589 others

theDanielle new mommy and me summer line is now out on @kittenish #summerishere @SydneyLBass @breelesnar

View all 98764 comments

Snooki cuties 🌸

Jwoww 💖💖💖💖

Thenikkibella 😍😍👑

Thebriebella I need some for birdie and I 💟

Meakafatu baby fever now 😍😑

StephanieMcmahon my babies

SydneyLBass 😍💟💖💐

Princely👑💙

[Received]
Hello Beautiful, how are you?

[Sent]
Hello Handsome, I'm wonderful. How are you? and isn't this your bedtime?

[Received]
That's great to hear and I'm fine and very funny but I'm not home.

[Sent]
😂Where are you if you're not home?

[Received]
Outside one of the sweetest hardest working woman I know doorsteps.

[Sent]
👀❓❓❔❔

[Received]
Seriously? Danielle can please come and open the door for me?

[Sent]
Are you serious or are you joking?

[Received]
Come to the door and find out.

I got off the couch and went to the front door. I checked my security camera tablet and there he was staring into the camera with a smirk on his face and with his two most trusted body guards, Leo and Patrick. I smiled amd put the tablet down before unlocking the double doors. I pull open the double doors and smiled.

"Welcome your royal highess to Chateau Danielle." I said letting his two body guards walk in first so they could make sure the house was safe before Harry could walk in.

"What a lovely Chateau. You know when you described your home to me back in England I was thinking more of a cottage amd not a palace type of home." Harry said after Leo signalled that the house was cleared and okay for him to enter.

"I never described it as a cottage. You just assumed and this is definitely not a palace type of home." I said before looking towards Leo and Patrick. "Leo, Patrick, I have a guest house out back if you guys want your own space or do you guys want a guest rooms downstairs?" I asked. Leo and Patrick looked at Harry then looked at me.

"We'll take the guest house." Patrick said.

"Okay, do you guys want me to take you to it?" I asked.

"No, Lady Danielle, we can find it on our own. Thank you, for the hospitality." Leo answered.

"Leo, it's Danielle not Lady Danielle and you're welcome." I said as I watched them pick up their bags and head to the guest house. I looked back at Harry who walked to the living room and made himself comfortable on the couch.

"So, tell me Harry why are you here?" I asked. 

"I have a question to ask you." He said. 

I was terrified on the inside what was the question? Was it meeting the royal family? Were we going public? So many thoughts were running through my damn mind. 

"Danielle." Harry said putting his hands on my shoulders. 

"Yes?" I asked snapping back into reality, "What's the question?" 

"Will you officially be my girlfriend?" Harry asked.

Sigh. "Yes, I love to be your girlfriend. Are you sure? You know I have three kids and I don't know how your famliy will feel about that." I said.

"Trust me, our relationship is probably the most normal thing in my family." He said.

"Okay, if you say so." I said.

"Now, where are my favorite friends?" He asked.

"Upstairs taking a nap." I answered.

"Maybe, we should take a nap too." He said.

"Nope, I have work to do but after your long trip I think you should definitely take a nap or else you'll be cranky." I said.

"You're right." He said.

Liked by thelanawwe, kyraronaldo, and 1,237,274 others

theDanielle Date Night with 🙈🙊

View all 108642 comments

thelanawwe 👀

kyraronaldo I swear I'm gonna find out whoever you're dating

TheNikkiBella who is he?

TheBrieBella interesting

theDanielle 😂😂😂

SydneyLBass sexy🔥

Snooki who is he?

Jwoww 👀💙

"What's so funny?" Harry asked as I put my phone down.

"Oh, the girls are asking who I'm dating and they swear they're gonna find out." I replied.

"Are you ever gonna tell them?" He asked.

"When the time is right. No one needs to know right now." I said.

"Yes, of course." He said looking away.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked.

"You said no one needs to know right now but...umm... I've already told some of my family about our relationship." Harry replied.

"Who's some of my family?" I asked.

"My dad, step-mother, brother, and sister in law, Kate, and my grandparents." He answered.

"Harry, that's not some. That's the whole family." I said.

Liked by fashionnova, kittenish, and 678,568 others

theDanielle Pop-Up Shop for my @Kittenish clothing line in Tampa

View all 67436 comments

"So how was your night?" Sydney asked me.

"It was good." I answered.

"Really? Where are the kids?" She asked.

"Yes, really and a friend is watching them." I answered.

"What friend?" Sydney asked.

"A friend. Stop asking questions, Syd." I replied.

"What it's my job as your sister to ask questions." She said.