Everlasting » Chapter Five

It's a wonderful time when you sit down around the table for dinner and discuss life. No matter where you are, it gives the semblance of normalcy to my crazy world.

Chapter Five| Blindsided

Princess Georgiana joined the Queen and Princess Anne at the Royal Albert Hall, and wore a sophisticated blue dress by Emilio Pucci, which boasted a knotted waist detail that made the most of her tiny frame. She teamed the dress with a circular clutch bag by Sophie Habsburg and shoes by L.K.Bennett.

-

The rain drizzled softly as Georgiana climbed out of her Range Rover and jogged to the front door of Eugenie and Jack's cottage. Not bothering to knock, she used her key and entered hastily, shaking the rain droplets that had accumulated on her jacket.

"Genie?" She shouted as she searched the house.

"In the kitchen!" Genie exclaimed. Georgiana turned and made a beeline for the kitchen, where she found Jack sitting at the kitchen table while Eugenie giggled to herself and put a cup of water in front of him.

"So, when were you planning on telling me that you're dating Colin of Edgemere?" Eugenie asked as Georgina took a seat next to Jack at the kitchen table.

"I was planning on visiting you guys to dinner so you could meet him since father is convinced we're getting married, by the way we're not." Georgiana answered.

"Why, would Andrew think that?" Jack asked.

"I do not know." Georgiana replied.

-

"I beg your pardon, You want me to what?" I asked.

"To marry Georgiana." Elizabeth replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, everyone is expecting it. You don't want to end the relationship. It will only ruin your reputation." Elizabeth answered.

"So, you're telling me to get married to Georgiana so my reputation will not be ruined." I said.

"Yes." She answered.

"Sometimes, I worry why I listen to everything you say." I said.