04. I Know, Charles

There's not a lot of people in the world that I think deserve everything that they have gotten, and all the success, and she is one of them.
-Sarah, Duchess of York

§                                                                                       §

THE MOST POPULAR ROYAL HAS BEEN REVEALED -- AND IT'S NOT WHO YOU THINK

Princess Jennifer, The Duchess of Buckingham has pipped her mother Queen Elizabeth II and her older brother Prince Charles to be crowned the most popular royal in the UK.

According to a yougov.co.uk survey, Jennifer won the poll with a popularity score of 77 per cent, followed by the Queen (74 per cent) and Prince Harry (73 per cent).

§                                                                                      §

Jennifer kept a small smile on her face as she walked through Clarence House. She was greeted at the door by the Prince of Wales secretary then led into a drawing room.

"Your Highness, Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Buckingham has arrived." The Prince if Wales secretary announces as I entered the room with a small gift bag in my hand.

"Hello, brother. Hello, Camille, how are you doing?" I asked as I gave her a kiss on the cheek then a hug and doing the same with my brother.

"Hello, Jennifer, I'm well and how are you and the kids, Haakem?" Camille replied.

"They're doing well, thank you for asking. I've brought you a gift." I said as I hand her the small gift bag.

"Thank you, Jennifer." Camille said as I noticed my brother was watching us with a giant smile on his face.

"You're very welcome." I said.

"Oh dear, I love it. How did you get this?" Camille asked.

"I have my ways. I know that you love these so much." I answered.

"Look Charles." Camille said as she showed him the gift.

"Lovely." Charles said, smiling.

"Would you like to join us for tea, Jennifer?" Camille asked.

"Yes, I would love to." I answered.

"Very well, I'll head to the kitchen and prepare some." Camille said, walking out of the drawing room and leaving Charles and I.

"Thank you for coming, Jennifer, this means a lot to me. I want my favorite girls to be close even though I know how close you were with Diana. I'm not asking you to have the same relationship with Camille but I would like you to be a bit more friendlier to her, Jennifer." Charles said.

"You're right. Camille and I can never have the same relationship that I had with Diana but I can be more friendlier with her, Charles, just don't force me." I said.

"Very well. Harry has told me that Meghan and you have become quite a duo around here." Charles said.

"She's a lovely and smart girl. You know I have the same relationship with Catherine also and I try to get them to do things together to help their relationship as I do believe Harry will be proposing to Meghan in the near future." I said.

"Do you think Catherine and Meghan do not get along?" Charles asked.

"I think they could never be how Diana, Sarah, Sophia, Anne, and I are. You remember how hard it was for us to be serious in public around each other. The papers loved seeing us together. I don't think that will be happening with Catherine and Meghan, they are two different people from different worlds." I answered.

"I'm afraid that the media will use this to cause a rift between them." Charles said.

"Believe me, that will definitely happen." I said.

"Should I interfere?" Charles asked.

"God, no. Let them form their relationship at what is comfortable for them but if the media does get out of control then send them on engagements together like how you do for Camille and I." I answered.

"You knew?" Charles asked.

"Charles, I am a lot of things but stupid is not one of them. Of course, I knew. I never said anything because I understood what you were trying to do." I answered.

"I just didn't like what they were saying about Camille and I wanted to prove that the women in this family are a united front and not catty like they've printed out on the magazines." Charles said.

"I know, Charles." I said.

§                                                                                       §

Who Is Princess Jennifer , the Duchess of Buckingham , Queen Elizabeth's Daughter?

She's an under-the-radar royal style icon.

The Queen's daughter Princess Jennifer, the Duchess of Buckingham , just might be the most stylish royal you've heard of. Here's everything you need to about Prince Haakem's wife.

Jennifer, Duchess of Buckingham (Jennifer Catherine Zara Anne; born 17 April 1972) is the fifth child and second daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. She is currently twenth in the line of succession to the British throne. She is married to Prince Hakeem, Duke of Buckingham, the second son of King Harold of Angosia and first in line for the Angosian throne.

On their wedding day, the Queen conferred the title of the Duke of Buckingham upon Prince Haakem, and so Jennifer became known as Her Royal Highness Princess Jennifer, The Duchess of Buckingham.

THEY HAVE FIVE CHILDREN TOGETHER.

Zade Hakeem Philip Jamal (born 1996) who Jennifer adopted when she married Hakeem, Christina Elizabeth Alice Grace (born 2005), Janssen Andrew Charles Henry (born 2007), Amina Rose Mary Sarah (born 2009), and Benjamin Hakeem Edward William (born 2009).

JENNIFER IS A FULL-TIME WORKING ROYAL.

According to her biography on the royal family's website, she is the patron of over 300 charities, many of which support young people and children, and cancer.

§                                                                                      §