Chapter 29°

(Izzie's P.O.V.)
2 hours prior.......
This is it. The final pizzeria. These guys are the ones currently being terrorized by Afton. All of the other ones he had already passed by. He seemed oddly attatched to this one. I looked at my companions. They both had grim faces.

Henry Emily, my older companion was William Afton's former co-founder. They both started the Freddy's business together. But, Afton screwed it all up when he murdered most of his children. All of them except one. He snapped after that, faking his own death and searching location after location for Afton. With no luck. It was tough for him.

My younger companion was named Veronica. She was Afton's neice. Afton murdered both of her parents and placed a device in her that controlled her every thought and action. He used her do his dirty work at the location she worked as a night guard at. He forced her to murder child after child until she met a man named Darryl, a vampire. They became involved and he broke the device and made her a vampire. When Afton found out, he kidnapped Darryl and Veronica joined forces with Henry, searching for Afton.

My story is very similar to (Y/N)'s. I started work as a technician at a underground facility for rentable animatronics. I met the love of my life and made friends. But Afton decided to try to kill me because his robots were meant to do two things. Abduct and kill children. I was interfering with that. So he tried to lure me into a dangerous area and kill me. Luckily, i had a friend who saved my life. I would have died if it weren't for him. Afton stole my friends and dissappeared. Not for very long, i suspected. I had a strange feeling that he was still hiding out in the same place again.

"Alrighty, let's go in, guys! Ver, have you fed recently?" She cast a confused glance at me.

"No? Should I have?" I grinned. Perfect.

"Nope! It's all part of the plan, remember?" She rolled her eyes. Meanwhile, Henry had moved to the doors and started to tug on them. He scowled.

"They're locked. Think we should knock?" I nodded.

"Yes, let's!" I skipped up to the door and knocked hard on it. It opened up to a girl who I could tell was Toy Chica.

"Hiya Chica, mind letting us in?"

Cliffhanger!!! Dun dun dunnnnnn. Haha. I just really like those