Chapter 28b°

"I don't understand why you're showing me this.", you said. Izzie sighed.

"(Y/N), think about it. Why would I be showing you this if there wasn't a reason?"  She chewed on her lip for a moment and sighed. 

"I want to find Ennard and restore his memories. That way, we can get him on our side and maybe finally beat Afton. For good." 

You sat up with a wince, turned so your feet touched the ground and buried your face in your hands.

"Why do you want me for this? I mean, every single time I have been faced with something difficult since I came here, I become the damsel in distress. I am not strong enough, damnit. I don't even know if I can stand up right now! I am a joke! There is literally nothing special about me." She was quiet, so you turned your head to peek up at her. She looked smug.

"What if I can prove you wrong?", she said with a small smile on her face. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"How... are you going to do that....?" She grinned widely.

"Oh, (Y/N). Who ever said i came alone?"

Ok, so that's that. Sorry it's short. I may have mentioned this before but boy, do i love a good cliffhanger. That's right! I am introducing new characters! Yay! You may recognize one if you have read my Random fnaf Stuff books. Her name is Veronica, or Purple. The other one is canon to fnaf, so yea. I'm exited. I already have the beginnings of chapters and a little side story drafted out.