Chapter 1*

Today is a new day. You were about to start your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. 'Should be easy! It's just night security for a child's pizzeria. No big deal. I mean, who would rob a small place like this?' you thought.

It was around 11:55 and you were already in your new office where you were getting ready for your shift. 12 am hit with bells and the phone started to ring. You picked it up and said,

"Hello?" The voice on the phone replied,

"Hey there! You must be the new nightguard! I'm the head of security and I'm here to help you through your first night. Uhm, the animatronics tend to move around at night and even try to get into your office." You just about dropped the phone at that one.

"WHAT?!", you exclaimed. Your eyes went wide with shock.

"Yes, just don't be so loud. They can hear you. They don't have a proper night mode, so they try to find people and that just happens to be your office. At night, they dont see you as a person.They think that you're a metal endoskeleton without a costume. They will attempt to forcefully stuff you into a empty Freddy Fazbear suit. Now that wouldn't be so bad if the suits weren't filled with crossbeams, wires and animatronic devices." You buried your face in your hands

"Oh, god.... why wasn't I told this before I signed up? That's awful!"

"Its not so bad! (Quietly) they don't tell you so you don't run.... (louder again) See that tablet on the desk in front of you?"

"Yes I do."

"OK pick it up and look around. Switch to the prize counter feed. See that box that says 'wind'?"

"Yeah."

"You need to wind that up every so often because it keeps one of the animatronics from coming at them. Only one though." You were dumbfounded "only one?! How many damn animatronics are there?!"

Silence. "Well.... There's Toy Freddy, Toy Chica,Toy Bonnie, Toy Foxy, Balloon Boy, and The Marionette. Well, there are the ones in the back... Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy..... But, um, you shouldn't really have to worry about them just yet" You furrowed your eyebrows as you flipped through the cameras

"Toy Foxy..... Is he that tangled mess in Kid's cove?"

"Welllllllll.....Yeah..... We really don't call him, 'Toy Foxy" anymore. We call him The Mangle or Mangle now."

"Why?"

"Well, as you can probably see, Mangle became a 'take apart and put back together' attraction. The cleanup guys just got too lazy and refused to put him back together"

You nodded slowly. "That makes sense.... but..." You shook your head. It wasn't.important right at that moment.

"How do I keep the others away?"

"Oh yeah, right, that. Under your desk, you will find an old Freddy Fazbear head."

"No wires or anything like that right?" You picked up the head and inspected the base of it.

"Of course, just put it on and anything that wandered in, will wander back out. I have to go now, but, before I go, i need to tell you something important. Try to watch out for that golden bear that randomly shows up sometimes. Dont understand why but don't shine your flashlight at him, he doesn't seem to like that much. Well on that note, just keep checking those cameras and remember everything I just told you. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye!"

He hung up and you threw the phone down onto its cradle. You checked the cameras once more.

"Oh this is fan-frickin-tastic." Toy Bonnie was gone.

The night had just begun for real.
--------------------
(Edit; I'm fixing the quality of this whole story so, expect some major continuity changes/fixes and grammar issues resolved. Also, every one of the little Authors notes I put on the bottom of the pages are being erased. They serve no purpose in the reading of this story. Every chapter i have fixed will have an asterix* after the title and chapters after the announcement will have a little temperature symbol° after the title)