Chapter 26*

(Trigger Warning)

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

You sat up in bed, still groggy with sleep. You looked down on Bonnie and smiled softly. You ran your fingers through his hair, trying not to wake him up. He mumbled something in his sleep and turned over. You giggled softly and slid carefully off the bed. You stretched, feeling sore but you also had this odd sensation that you had turned halfway into a jellyfish. It wasn't a bad feeling. You went into the bathroom and washed up. You struggled for a minute with your hair because it was a crazy mess. Then, you hunted around in your dresser for clothes. You found a pair of sweat shorts and a tank top. You put them on and slipped out the door, quietly.

You padded down the hallway to the main pizzeria. It still looked like it did last night. You peeked in the dining room and saw that there were a few people passed out inside. You giggled and continued on your way, looking for a different room. You turned a corner and there it was, the kitchen. You wanted to make breakfast for everyone. You opened the door and walked in. It swung shut behind you. You were about to reach for a light switch when you were tackled by something heavy. You struggled under the weight. You heard a smooth, but scratchy, male voice murmur in your ear.

"So.... this is the addition to the family.... it's so very nice to meet you...." You struggled and him off you.

"Get off! Who are you?! Get the fuck off me!!" The voice laughed.

"What.... they haven't told you about me..? The names Ennard, better known to everyone else as Enn." You stiffened. Enn chuckled

"So,.you have heard about me.... but.... you swore at me..... damn puppet.... he put you in a new suit.... probably one he made himself." You were confused. Enn sensed that and explained,

"Every Freddy Fazbear or Fredbear Family suit has a little bit of me inside. Since you swore at me and didn't know who I was immediately.... that means you don't have any part of me inside..... that can be fixed.... in more ways than one...."

You were flipped over and a white masked face was peering intently at you. Something pressed itself into the side of your neck. You yelled in pain as you were forced into your animatronic form. When it finished, the same thing snaked under your suit and latched onto your metal spine. You felt things slither in you, attaching themselves to your inner circuitry.

"Good..... now... back to human form....." You turned human, against your will. The weight against you dissapeared and you leaped up. You ran to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. A pair of hands forced you away from the door and pushed you to the ground. A pale boy with messy greyish blonde hair got on top of you. He was smirking.

"Now you're mine...... I'm going to get what I want.... I always do.... don't move or else...." You couldn't if you tried. At those words, your body seized up and you lost control of your motor skills. Enn hands tugged at your shirt and ripped it off. You whimpered,

"Please... stop...." He shook his head. "Ah ah ah..... I give this.... initiation.... to all the new girls...." Your eyes widened at the implication. He smirked and started to pull down your shorts. He yanked them off and tossed them away.

"No bra or panties..... that's good...." He then took his own tattered clothes off and hovered over you. I

"No! Please! Please don't I'll do anything!!", you begged. He just smirked. He went and did it. He had his way with you. It was nothing like what you had last night with Bonnie. It was awful. He wasn't gentle with you at all. When he was finally done, you were sweaty, crying, and beat red. He looked over you and grinned a malicious smile. He then reverted back to his messed up animatronic form.

"One last thing.... a parting gift.....", he purred. Something on his body struck out at you. You felt something go through your body right under your ribs. You eyes widened and blood came out of your mouth. The thing pulled out and Your body curled inward, around the wound. Enn took your face in the blood covered claw that he had just shoved through your body. He leaned in close,

"Give the others my regards.... and by the way...... you're going to be pregnant.... I made sure of that.... But we don't know if it's mine or Bonnie's..... you wont know until its born...... hope you can live with that....." He let you fall and dissapeared. You fell flat on your face and felt your blood trickling out of you. You lifted your head and called out, in a small, hoarse voice,

"Bonnie.... im sorry..." You coughed and felt a spattering of blood. Black was rimming your vision. With an effort, you turned on your side. That was all that you had strength left to do. You felt lightheaded as you started to lose conciouness. You went to it, gladly, relieved for a way out of the pain. Everything went black.