Bonus Chapter (Chapter 2)

This chapter is Toy Bonnie's point of view. This is how he reacted to meeting (Y/N).

It was a new week, with a new night guard. No one ever really stayed very long. We scared them. We always did. I have no idea why. Well, maybe a slight idea.... Anyhow, i decided to go and meet the new guard. I was always the first to scope them out. I was passing by the Prize Corner when I heard Mark whisper,

"It's a girl, Bon." I stopped in my tracks for a moment. A girl.... we haven't had a female night guard in forever. I wanted to see who this was. She must be brave to hear the rumors and still want to come here. Or, perhaps, she didn't know of the rumors. I continued on my way towards the office. I didn't like going down that big hallway like the others. I entered a party room and looked at the dusty vent I often crawled through. I heard a faint voice coming from the room this vent leaded to.

"Ok, where is Toy Bonnie? Oh hell, he's close." After that, I heard her fumbling with the security tablet. I decided to get into the vent and get closer. I poked my head into the office and looked at her. The moment I laid eyes on her, my heart flipped. Metaphorically. I was drawn to her in some weird way. She saw me and panicked.

"Please go away, god damnit. I have better things to be doing right now!! Like winding that there music box!" She was very frustrated. She flipped through the cameras and held the button to wind Mark's music box. She didn't really need to. Mark would never hurt an innocent girl. When she was done she quickly shoved the spare Freddy head on. I pulled my self out of the vent and looked at her (Y/E/C) eyes.

"I know you're not Freddy, you can't fool me. It's obvious. I literally just saw you put that thing on." I said. She was absolutely trembling. She was terrified. At that moment i would have given anything to stop her terror.

"If I take it off, you'll kill me!" My body jolted. Why would any of us hurt her?

"Kill you? Why would I kill you?" I said, apprehensively. Her finger stabbed in the direction of the phone on her desk.

"The guy on the phone there said that you guys think I'm an endoskeleton and you'll try to stuff me into a suit!" Jesus Christ. That's why they always left. I let out a huge sigh. I said to myself,

"Do it one time.... and all of a sudden it's the only possible thing that could happen.... no one pays attention, do they...." I trailed off, kinda making noises to myself. I shook my head. I felt like I was going nuts.

"No matter, I'm not going to hurt you.", i said. My facial scanners kept showing me that I was talking to Freddy and not a human female.

"Now why don't you take that mask off, so we can have a discussion without my facial scanners thinking you're Freddy."

She hesitantly removed the head and stuck it back under the desk before meeting my eyes. I felt that sensation from before, only stronger. I couldnt stop my mouth from opening and my voice box from making a weird noise.

"You are...... definitely something.... What is your name?" That was all I could say at that point in time.

"(Y/N)", she said. What a pretty voice. At that time, I knew I had to show her. My secret. I didn't know why but I just knew I had to. I gave her a smile and made a little hand movement, telling her to stay. I walked down the hallway into the darkness for a moment to change. I became human and walked back into the office. She surveyed me for a moment, obviously confused.

"Who are you?", she asked me.

"Its me (Y/N), Toy Bonnie." I told her. She shocked me by swaying on her feet, looking faint. I was about to speak when she mumbled,

"no......... it can't be...." I quickly maneuvered around the desk as she started to fall. I quickly caught her just before she hit her head on the desk. Damn, i didn't think that she would react so strongly. I kind of expected more of a screaming reaction, not a fainting one. I believed she was already unconscious so I whispered to her,

"(Y/N), I don't understand it and I know we just met but I think I'm in love with you." I truely couldn't explain the feelings I had towards her.  But I did have to explain all of this to the others now... I was not looking forward to that.