Chapter 3*

You woke up on the floor of the office with the toy animatronics bent over you, talking to each other. You kept your eyes closed and you heard a masculine voice saying, "What the hell, Bonnie!? You know you're not supposed to show the nightguard your human form!"

Toy Bonnie replied to the unknown voice, "I'm sorry Freddy but I feel like this one is........well, special. It's weird, this feeling....." You were about to open your eyes when you heard a piercing female voice say" oh she's special huh? Sure she is. If she's sooooo special then tell me why shes fucking passed out on the floor?!"

Silence, then a scratchy male voice answered her. "Well that would freak any normal human out, Chica. So just shut up already." You heard a thump. Did she just seriously stomp her foot? "No one asked you Mangle!" She said "Now what are we gonna do with this bitch?!" Enough of this. You opened your eyes.

There was a very skinny girl directly infront of you with blonde hair, dark blue eyes, a  white belly shirt that had the words "let's party!" on it, a pair of extremely short pink shorts, and orange flats. You immediately thought, 'hoe'. She looked pissed and she seemed to be the source of the whining.

Your eyes flicked to your right and saw a guy with messywhite-blonde hair with pink tips, yellowish green eyes, a white T-shirt with some abstract design, ripped jeans, and pink Converse Chuck Taylors™ sneakers. He seemed concerned but not at the same time.

You sat up and looked to your left. 2 guys were there of you. One had brown hair, blue eyes, a brown T-shirt with a red bowtie decal and stomach decal, khakis, and hiking boots. Strange combination.

Then you saw Toy Bonnie. You scooted back until your back touched the desk, your eyes wide. Toy Bonnie  slowly edged towards you "hey (Y/N) we're not going to hurt you", he said. "Just let us explain, OK?" You took deep breath and replied softly "ok".