Chapter 6*

The Next Night......
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

'Tonight is going to be a long one', you thought, as you got ready for the night. You settled in your chair, doing a couple of spins as 12 am struck with a chime. You checked  the cameras. The phone rang and you answered it to hear a familiar voice saying, "Hello? Hello?"

"Hello again", you replied. A sound of relief came from the phone. "You made it, good. Well tonight's actually going to be harder."

'Damn, last night was hard enough!' "Harder? What do you mean?" The guy on the phone hesitated before answering. "Well, tonight, the older animatronics should be getting a little more antsy. Especially Foxy."

You put your head on your desk. "Well, he will probably go away if you flash your flashlight at him.", he said. You lifted your head  and rubbed your forehead. "oh good. I don't think I want to run into him", you said, a little sarcastically. The man said "Yeah I know. Well I have to go for tonight so I will talk to you tomorrow." You replied"alright bye."

He hung up and you looked at the cameras again. "Wait.... Where is Balloon Boy....?" Suddenly, you felt a hand cover your mouth and pull you out of your chair. It wasn't Toy Bonnie's soft hand, it was rough and dirty. Holding your arms back, was a hook.

'No! What? No no no! Good god!'  you thought as you struggled against whomever was holding you. The hook dugs into your flesh, drawing blood. You sunk your teeth into the hand covering your mouth and it jerked away long enough for you to scream, "BONNIE!!!!! HELP-!!" Your mouth was covered once more, and you were dragged off into the pizzeria

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V.

I was making my way to the office when I heard (Y/N) scream my name. "Shit!! Foxy!", I said as I wheeled around and sprinted back to the  show stage. Freddy was about to leave when I ran in. He stopped when he saw my expression. He immediately when to the shadows, turned to his human form, came back, and asked, "what is it? What happened?"

I managed to gasp out, "It's (Y/N). I think Foxy took her." Freddy's eyes widened and he ran off towards kids cove, cursing. Chica was in her human formand was glaring daggers at me. I went up to her and growled,

"Before you say a single word to me, don't. Chica, Foxy will get rid of her. He won't stuff her because there would be a way to come back from that. He will torture her and kill her because he hates me. We were pretty close, me and you. He would have killed you a long time ago, if you weren't a performer. He hates me that much."

Her eyes widened. "What?! Me?!", she sputtered, taken aback. I nodded and ran towards the Parts and Services room, leaving Chica there, stunned. "Too long, i took too long!", i growled to myself. I ran to the Parts and Services room. I heard (Y/N) scream, "BONNIE!!!!". I flung the door open and stared into the small, dark, room.