Chapter 20*

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
You woke up to Bonnie sitting on the edge of the bed, looking pale and worried. You sat up quickly and looked at him.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He nodded.

"Get up please, it's Mangle." You took his hand and he pulled you swiftly out of the room, down towards Kids Cove. You arrived and saw Mangle.huddled in the corner of the room, covered in what looked like blood. It was all over his white blonde hair, his face, his clothes, and the whole room. You stared, unbelieving. Mangle looked up and saw us.

"Bonnie and (Y/N).... Why are you here? Aren't you afraid of me?" He said that last part with obvious malice and derision. You sighed and walked over to him. Bonnie grabbed your arm and held you back. You shook it off, giving him a look. You knelt down next to Mangle and asked,

"What happened?" He put his head in his hands and took a shaky, breath.

"I..... I attacked someone. A kid......" Your eyes widened as he continued in a panicky voice.

"I don't know what happened! This kid was playing by me and I lost it! Everything went black and next thing I know, I'm covered in blood and there's a small child's body on the floor! Most of the kids face was gone! Everyone started to panic and I was locked in here until tonight." You just looked at him. He looked at your face, pleading.

"You have to believe me. I would never do that on purpose! You, of all humans, have to believe me!" You put your hand on his face and put your forehead to his.

"I believe you, Mangle. There is no way in the world that that the animatronic in front of me, that I know, would ever do that on purpose. And I barely know you!" He smiled a pained smile and engulfed you in a big hug.

"Thank you.", he whispered in your ear. You pulled away and looked him in the eye.

"It's going to be ok, Mangle." He smiled the same pained smile. You smiled a little and stood up.

"Do you need anything?", you asked. He nodded,

"Could you see if Chica could come? I want to talk to her." You nodded, turned around, took Bonnie's hand, and walked out of the room. Bonnie smiled at you and you smiled back. All of a sudden, you were against the wall and Bonnie was kissing you roughly.

"Bonnie", you tried to say around his lips.

"Bonnie, this isn't best time for this." He said,

"I know", and kept kissing you. You gave in and kissed him back for a moment. He pulled away, gasping. You were breathing about as heavily and you looked at him, questioningly. He grinned at you and said, breathily,

"You were just so amazing back there, I couldn't help myself." You smiled, blushing and caught a look at your clothes.

"Damnit, G's clothes!" They were covered in blood. Your fave probably didn't look any better as you saw a smear of blood on Bonnie's face. He looked you up and down.

"Well, I don't think he's going to want those back." You rolled your eyes at him.

"I need a shower. I'm just a mess." He took your hand once more and led you down the animatronics hallway to his room. You both showered and he let you borrow some of his clothes. Afterwards, you sat on Bonnie's bed, thinking. You look at him.

"What's going to happen now that that has happened?", you asked. He bit his lower lip and looked at the wall.

"What happened today was alot different than missing children or nightguards. This was an action done directly by an animatronic to a child. In plain view, even. The pizzeria will probably, definitely close down." He shrugged. You stared at him in disbelief.

"What?! No! No way!" He looked at you, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" You looked at him incredulously.

"You don't know?! You do realize that, when this pizzeria closes down, we won't be able to see each other anymore!" He stiffened.

"I hadn't thought of that...." He gritted his teeth and put his face in his hands.

"I hadn't thought of that.....", he repeated, much quieter. You slid off the bed, went on your knees in front of him, pulled his hands away from his face, and said,

"I can't leave you Bonnie. It's only been like four days but I can't do it." He cupped your face with his hands. "We'll figure something out, I promise." He removed his hands from your face and took your hand. He gently pulled you to your feet and, with the same gentleness, pulled you down the hallway to the show stage. There, everyone was there, almost like last night. Freddy looked up as you guys walked in.

"So, you've figured it out. The pizzeria is going to be shut down."  Bonnie nodded.

"What are we going to do? About (Y/N)? She can't exactly visit us when this place is closed.", he said. The animatronics gave each other furtive looks. G stepped forward.

"There is one way" He looked at Bonnie. Bonnie stiffened once more, his hands balled into fists. You got a look at his face. His eyes were visibly darker and his face was pained. You looked at G, questioningly.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out by now, (Y/N). There's only one way you can stay with us, with the pizzeria closing. Think (Y/N). You're a bright girl." You thought on it. You thought back to the second day you were here. You remembered what foxy had attempted to do and you realized what G was saying. Your eyes opened wide and you stared at Bonnie's bow tie. He put his arm around you and said,

"There's no need to do that. We can find another way." You shook your head.

"Don't you see? He's right. It is the only way." Bonnie sunk to his knees and covered his face in his hands. You looked at everyone in the room.

"We'll give you two some time alone.", Chica said. They all filed out. You went on your knees in front of him and took his hands from his face. He looked at you, tears falling down his face.

"I don't want to lose you.", he said, his voice cracking.

"It'll be alright. I'll be fine." He looked away, clenching his teeth. "You don't know that. What if something goes wrong?! You could die! And I would be left alone." You moved into his line of view and put your hands on his face.

"That is a risk I'm willing to take. There's a good chance that I'll be fine. I told you before, I can't leave you." He pulled you into a tight hug.

"I understand.", he said in your ear. He stood up, pulling you with him. He dried his face.

"Ok, let's try. Mark can help. Come on."