Chapter 15*

(Toy Bonnie's P.O.V.)

I stood up straighter. "Mark, you know why we're here, don't you." I looked at the boy leaning out of the box, looking at me with his piercing blue eyes. He was seriously pale with purple streaks running down from his eyes and down his cheeks. He ran his long fingers through his already messy chocolate brown hair. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"You really couldn't do it, could you, Bonnie." He opened his eyes and fixed them on me once more. I could feel balloon boy shrink behind me. I put my hand on his head as Mark continued. "She was quite pretty, wasn't she, Bonnie? Couldn't keep the secret for her huh." My face twisted and I growled softly. "Was!? What the hell do you mean by that, Mark?" I could feel my eyes going dark and I tried to keep it under control.

Mark smirked a small bit then returned to his previously impassive face. "Bonnie, there's a good chance that he killed her already, or worse. Do you want to keep arguing with me here or leave her to die? Because I am on your side, whether or not you believe me." I shook my head and hit the heel of my palm to my forehead a couple times. "Right, right. Sorry Mark." He shrugged.

"How are we going to find her, then?", I said and looked at him once more. He hopped lightly out of his box and landed with a light thump and light jingling noise on his long feet with black Nike Air Jordans. He brushed the dust off his tight, black jeans with a chain attached to one of its pockets and his black long-sleeved shirt with white stripes on the sleeves. He stretched his legs, sighing. "Oh it's been a long time since I've been able to stretch my legs...."

He stopped and , "come on, we need foxy. He can help out the best.Yes, Bonnie, foxy. He has the appropriate tools for the rescue." My face twitched with disgust. "Like a weapon? I have my guitar, that makes a good weapon." Mark nodded. "It does, but thats not the only thing Foxy is good for. His hook is sharp, yes and that sharpness is good for picking locks. He's also good for sneaking, hiding, and speed." I snorted, "Good luck getting him to help." He just shrugged again as we reached the Parts and Services Room. He reached out and opened the door.