Chapter 14*

At the show stage......

Balloon Boy and I stopped right in front of the stage to find that everyone was there. And by everyone, I mean, everyone. The older models, except for Foxy, were there looking contrite. Goldie had his back up against the wall, looking concerned. And the toys were all there, of course.

"Before you start, I have something I need to say," Withered Chica said. "I think i speak for all of us when i say, we are so very sorry about what happened last night. It was stupid and wrong. Toy Freddy told us what happened, what did you find?" I looked at them and spoke, "Afton took (Y/N) out of the pizzeria. He left considerable amounts of her blood in the back hall, as well." They all gasped. "He left a blood trail out the back door", Balloon Boy interjected.

Toy Freddy said, "If we're going to look for her, which we are, we need to talk to Mark first. Toy Bonnie, you go and we'll do what we can here. Better bring Balloon Boy as well. Who knows if your going to need the backup." I nodded in agreement and gestured to Balloon Boy. I turned around and walked down the hallway with Balloon Boy on my heels. I entered the prize room and paused. Mark was leaning out of his box, waiting. When he saw us enter, he said "Finally, I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?"