Chapter 9*

"What on earth happened here?!", Golden Freddy exclaimed. I inclined my head towards the unconscious bodies. "Foxy decided to attempt to stuff (Y/N) after stripping her." Goldie's eyes widened. "Oh good lord... That asshole.... So I'm assuming you need me to get her out, right?" I nodded.

He grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and did his little teleporting thing. He reappeared by the door, still holding her hand. I got up and strode over to (Y/N). She shivered and collapsed in my arms. "Thank you so much, Goldie I owe you one.", I said. He smiled, said "You take care of her, Bonnie", winked, saluted, and left. I turned back the others. "Let's get (Y/N) to someplace warm."

I scooped her up into my arms. We left the small room and Mangle locked it behind us. I carried (Y/N) to my room and placed her, gently, on my bed. Chica was right behind me. I turned to her and said, "You and (Y/N) are around the same size right?" She nodded. "Can you please get her some new clothes?"

She smiled and left the room. I took my blankets and tucked them around (Y/N). I looked at her sleeping face and sighed. 'She's so peaceful in her sleep.... even after everything...', I thought right before Chica reentered my room with a bundle of clothes. I walked out and let Chica change (Y/N). After a few minutes, Chica came out of my room, patted me on the shoulder, and walked off towards her room.

I walked back into my room and sat on the bed next to (Y/N). I pressed my lips to her forehead. I checked my watch. It was 4. 'Two more hours until 6. She should sleep some more', I thought. I went to my desk and started to doodle aimlessly. I heard (Y/N) stirring on my bed and I stopped doodling. I walked over to the bed where she was now sitting up and looking around. I sat on the bed in front of her. Her face brightened as soon as she saw me. She got up on her knees and threw her arms around my neck.

I put my arms around her. "Thank you, Bonnie. You rescued me. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't showed up when you did.", she whispered into my ear. I squeezed her tightly to me. I pulled her away and studied the clothes Chica put her in. 'Where did Chica get that shirt?!' I wondered to myself. It was a light blue T-shirt with a red bowtie decal and a white stomach decal.

It was one of my old shirts from back before the whole missing children incident. I smiled at the face she made when she noticed her clothes. "Is this your shirt?", she asked. "Did you dress me?" I laughed at her blush and shook my head. "No, Chica did. She had a change of mind, as you may or may not have noticed." (Y/N) smiled.

I couldn't really help what happened next. Well, maybe. I kissed her. She froze just like before. I was about to pull away when she kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and she responded with equal vigor. My mind went fuzzy and I realized that i had pushed (Y/N) onto her back was on top of her.

I broke the kiss, panting. I looked at her with a question in my eyes. "Do you want to.....?" She looked torn. "You don't have to. Think about it and tell me if you want to. Now, you have to go. It's almost 6." She nodded, flushed. I took her hand and walked her to the door as 6 am rang out. I kissed her good-bye and said "you can keep the shirt." And she walked out after a very stressful night, smiling.