Chapter 23*

(Toy Bonnie's P.O.V)

I pulled her out of the back room to the show stage, where everyone was standing and waiting. When we walked in, they started applauding. I looked at (Y/N) and her face was red. She was smiling even though she was embarrassed. Everyone came over to us and congratulated her, hugged her, high fived her, and patted her on the back. A couple of minutes of that and everyone except us Toys ended up clustered around the edges of the room. Freddy cleared his voice.

"As you guys obviously know, the pizzeria has been shut down for good. We don't have to hide ourselves anymore. We can be we really are for a long time. And we gained a few new additions in the past week." He pointed at (Y/N) and G. G bowed and (Y/N) blushed and have a little wave.

"Now, to celebrate both of them and our freedom, We are going to have a party. Everyone, if you would please, get dressed in your fanciest clothes and report back here tomorrow at 5 pm. I am going to set up the dining room and whole pizzeria for a formal dance and party. I will have my brother stationed at our hallway. I want this to be a surprise. How the place is going to look for the party, I mean. So no one get any ideas. Especially you guys, Mark and G."

Everyone laughed. Freddy waved us away and we all headed for the hallway. Mark took (Y/N)'s arm and lead her towards a door right next to my own.

"This, is your room. If you want, you can make a door to Bonnie's room or any other of the animatronics' rooms. Ta ta!" He walked off towards his room. (Y/N) opened the door to her room and we both stepped in. She stopped. "This, is so cool. I absolutely love it." (A/N: just describe your dream room. All I'm going to remotely talk about in it is; a dresser, a closet, a bed, and a bathroom. Use your imagination on the room itself) She sat on her bed and yawned. I patted her hair, walked over to a dresser I saw, opened a drawer, rummaged through it, pulled out pjamas, and tossed them at her.

"Get some PJs on so you can get some rest." She shooed me into the bathroom so she could get changed. She called me back and went in. She was sitting on her bed. I went in to kiss her goodnight and she grabbed my bowtie.

"Sleep with me tonight?", she asked. Then, she flushed.

"I-i don't mean.... not if..... I don't know.... Arrgggg" I laughed at her flusteredness. I wrapped my arm around her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"It's ok, I know what you meant. Just let me get some Pjs. I haven't slept in a long time. It'll be nice." I kissed her again and went to my room. I grabbed some pjamas, put them on, and went back into (Y/N)'s room. She was sitting right where I had left her but she was nodding off.

I scooped her up into my arms and her eyes snapped open quick. I laid her onto the bed and got in with her. I pulled the blanket up, over us, so that only our heads were showing. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She passed out against my chest. I watched her sleep for a little while, not believing my luck. I was in bed with the love of my life and it was fantastic. Eventually, I nodded off.