Chapter 24*

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

You woke up, super comfortable. You reached out for Bonnie and got his arm. You scooted closer to him, trying not to wake him up. His arm wound around you and pulled you closer. His lips found your forehead.

"Good morning sleeping beauty.", he said. You giggled softly.

"I thought you were asleep." He ruffled your hair.

"I've been watching you sleep for a while now." You smiled, then frowned. "What time is it?" He shrugged and looked at his watch "About 12:30" You sat up. "I have to start finding something to wear." He nodded.

"I'll help you" You got off the bed, bringing him with you.

"No, Bonnie, I'm going to make it a surprise. Now, shoo." He opened the door to his room. I

"I understand. See you tonight." He went through the door and shut it behind him. You found a phone that had a whole bunch of presets. You scrolled through them and found the one you wanted. You dialed the number. It picked up,

"Hello?" You took a deep breath. "Hi, Chica, it's (Y/N). Can you help me?" There was silence on the other end. The magical door opened and Chica walked in. You hung up to phone.

"I am so glad you asked." You both spent hours doing each other's hair, each other's make up, fining dresses, accessories and shoes to match, and making sure each other were perfect. At 5, you both headed out of the room and made your way to the show stage. The place had been transformed from a low budget children's restaurant, to a glamorous club/ball place. You whistled appreciatively..

You both arrived and almost everyone was there. Freddy was up on the stage wearing a black tuxedo with a black bowtie. He also had a top hat that he dipped as you and Chica walked in. You curtsied and Chica pulled you up onto the stage with her. She deposited you on Bonnie's spot and went to her own spot. You blushed slightly. Freddy put his hand on your shoulder and winked. You grinned at him and he removed his hand. You turned towards the entrance and waited.