Chapter 25*

(A/N: huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue hi readers huehuehuehuehue)

(Toy Bonnie's P.O.V.)

I finished getting myself ready and left my room. I wanted to stop at her room, but I restrained myself. I made my way to the show stage. Before I entered, I took quick inventory. I was wearing a navy blue tuxedo with a light blue dress shirt underneath. I was wearing a red bowtie, as per usual. I patted my usually messy hair down, nervously. I took a deep breath and walked into the room. I saw almost everyone there. Chica was standing in her place on the show stage, wearing a purple strapless dress that went to her knees.

Then, I saw (Y/N). I stopped and stared at her. She was wearing a floor-length dress made out of (F/C) gauzy material. Her sleeves stopped at her elbows with more gauzy material floating from them. Her hair was braided with strands of gold and silver. And perched on her head was a small tiara. I walked slowly to the stage and stopped in front of her. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye. I

"You, are so beautiful right now." She blushed. Then, I noticed something odd on her face. I leaned in closer and looked at her cheeks. I noticed light streaks running down her face from her eyes to the bottom of her chin. I touched one of them. She looked up at me.

"They never went away." I looked at her, saddened only a small bit. I took her face in my hands and kissed her. I pulled away, took her hand, and faced the rest of the room. G wandered in and everyone went quiet. Freddy said

"Pair up, please." There was a flurry of movement as everyone found their partners. Freddy was with Mangle, Chica was with Foxy, I was with (Y/N), Mark was with Balloon Boy, Old Freddy was with Old Chica, and Goldie was with G. One pair after another, we all entered the dining area. It was completely transformed. There were no more children's drawings, pizzeria decorations, or weird stains on the floor. The tables had been pushed to the sides of the room, a buffet table had been set up against one wall, a table was against another wall with a computer on top, speakers had been placed around the room, and the floor was polished. It was almost hard to believe that this was our pizzeria. I looked down at (Y/N). Her eyes were sparkling. Music started and I noticed someone standing by the computer. I nudged (Y/N),

"Come on, I have someone you should meet." I pulled her to the computer table. The person there looked up at us and grinned. He was my exact double except where I was blue, he was black and grey. We had the same eyes, though.

"(Y/N), this is my brother, Shadow Bonnie." He held out his hand for her to shake. She obliged.

"Call me shadow please. Shadow Bonnie is quite a mouthful." She smiled. I high fived my brother and walked away with (Y/N).  She poked me in the ribs, teasingly.

"Got any other family I should know about?" I laughed. "None that I know of. Right now, these guys are all I got." I gestured to the whole room, where everyone was dancing to the upbeat song that was playing. She smiled. I led her to a table and pulled out a chair for her. She was about to sit down when an announcement came over the speakers.

"Alright. It's time for the first slow song of the night.", Shadow said. (Y/N) grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the dance floor as a slow waltz started to play. When we go there, I put my hands on her waist. She put hers around my neck. We swayed to the music. I leaned down and put my forehead on hers. We danced like that for the rest of the song. The party went by quickly, most of it a blur. Then, towards the end of the party, something happened. (Y/N) and I were dancing towards the edge of the room. I looked around and saw everyone being all together.

Freddy had Mangle sitting in his lap trying to feed him small bits of food, Foxy had one arm over Chica's shoulder as she dozed against him, Mark and Balloon Boy were having a debate at one of the tables, Old Freddy and Old Chica were dancing together, and Goldie and G were nowhere to be found. I looked at (Y/N) and smiled. I pushed her, gently, back until she hit the wall. I placed both hands on each side of her head. She blushed.

I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her hands around me and dug her fingers into my back. If it hurt, I didn't notice. I kept kissing her until I plucked up the courage. I cautiously opened my mouth a small bit and touched the tip of my tongue to her lip. Her mouth opened, letting me in. I explored her mouth with my tongue and she did the same with mine. We pulled apart, breathing heavily. I leaned in close once more.

"Get a room you two!", I heard from Old Chica. I looked over at her and she was grinning at me. I smiled back and looked at (Y/N), questioning. She nodded and took my hand. I led her out of the dining area and started towards our hallway. (Y/N) stopped. I looked at her and she covered her lips with one finger and pointed. I looked in the direction of her finger. Goldie had G pinned up against the wall and was basically eating his face. I covered my mouth to stifle a laugh. (Y/N) pulled me away from them and we collapsed against the wall, giggling. I pulled her again back towards the hallway where our rooms were.

I opened my door and shut it behind her. I turned around to face her and she was leaning against the wall. She was breathing heavily, her face was flushed, and she was shaking a little. I slowly walked up to her until we were toe to toe. I put my hand on her cheek, softly.

"Tell me, do you want to do this? If you don't, thats ok. We don't have to. Just say the word." She shook her head and placed her hand over mine.

"I'm just.... nervous. I don't know what to do, I've never-" I cut her off.

"(Y/N), don't you think I'm not nervous? I don't know what the hell I'm doing either. I'm a virgin too. I need you, (Y/N). You're all I want, especially now. Do you believe that?" Her eyes softened and she stopped shaking. Her breathing steadied and she replied,

"Yes, I do. I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you now." I smiled, tenderly.

"Then let's learn together." I leaned in and kissed her. She wound her arms around my neck and tugged on my hair, gently. I pulled her against me and deepened the kiss. I picked her up and swung her around, never breaking the kiss. I set her down and pulled away. she turned around and I unzipped her dress. she shrugged out of it. It fell in a heap on the floor. She reached around and undid her bra and then slid out of her panties. She turned once more, uncomfortable. I ran my hand down her arm and she shivered.

"Beautiful.", I whispered and she abruptly became less uncomfortable. I could tell in how her posture changed. I shrugged out of my tuxedo jacket and it fell on the floor. She reached out and unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled it off me and stared at my bare abdomen. She placed he hand on my chest, over my heart, and splayed her fingers. I removed my pants and boxers. I picked her up and set her on the bed.

I wish I had the words to describe how it felt. It was electrifying, amazing, breathtaking. I knew then, how much we belonged together. I loved her and, by some miracle, she loved me back. We fit like two puzzle pieces. When we finished, she collapsed into my arms and we fell asleep.